The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Offering my services on ps4

mb10
mb10
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know, Im offering my (small) services to people of these forum haha

On Aldmeri Dominion:
I have 50 provisioning
I have 45 enchanting which will soon be 50 for vr 15 and 16 items but anything up to 14 is fine for glyphs.

On Ebonheart Pact:
I have 50 blacksmithing (can make sets that require 4 items and some pieces 5) and can improve your items too from blue to purple for example I have 3 skill points into temper expertise so it wont be that many tempers.

My clothing is going up I can improve light and medium armour too but I haven't had time to get enough traits learned to make good sets.

So if you can get me the materials, I'll be more than happy to help you out because I know the grind can be a long one.

Its all for free so message me here or by inbox if you're on PS4 EU server.

Good day
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. For further posts on the Crafting thread, please be sure to avoid using this section as a means of arranging trades or the buying/selling of in-game items. For any reference on what is allowed on the Crafting forums section, please view this thread.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.