The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returned to the game looking for a tip or two

Kozer
Kozer
✭✭✭
Heya guys whats up.

I just recently returned to the game after being gone for a few months. I am currently playing on the xbox with an almost VR 5 Imperial Dragon Knight.
I want to get back into pvp as I do miss the days I spent playing back before I became a vet and was wondering if anyone here has a tip so I can get in and be competitive.
I am not looking to earn stupid amounts of AP or anything like that. But a good spec or skill line to get kills and hold my own in group fights.
I currently am level
50 in 2h
44 in 1h + shielf
35 in Healing
37 in Destro
50 in bow
30 in DW
For armor my stats are
50 Heavy
31 for both Light and Med.

I am just looking to have fun and can make myself some gear later if I need too.

Another thing I would like to do is tank again. If someone has a killer build for that I am all ears.
Thanks for any help.

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two players who post extensive, awesome builds are Sypher PK and Deltia. Google,them plus "dragon knight build" and you should be able to find their sites.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    The two players who post extensive, awesome builds are Sypher PK and Deltia. Google,them plus "dragon knight build" and you should be able to find their sites.

Deltia's tanking guide is a bit outdated, and Sypher's DK is pretty solid for pvp, but not for tanking, at least not what I've seen of it. They have a few things in their guides that are still useful though, so you may still want to check them out. Are you looking to be a PvE tank or PvP?

@Zeg0ta has a good build, and some good insight. I'll see if I can entice him to share here.
    Edited by Autolycus on March 15, 2016 9:22PM