The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Trial of the Burnished Scales tips

Azalin4savioR
So I am stuck on the last part where you drink the poison. I'm veteran rank 8 and no matter what I do I cannot do enough damage fast enough to defeat these guys. I've tried everything I can think of and even googled the quest and tried things they suggested and I still cannot do enough damage. Someone suggested you try an challenge ones with bows but the guys I am facing none of them have bows, they all have dual wield. Can I skip this quest and still complete the zone? Or is it an important part of the main quest?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not needed to complete main quest but I think they ment for you to use bow bombard to cc them and wear them out that way
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    @Azalin4savioR Try making some new gear, like some set items. If you can't make it have a guildy help you out. Sets are easy to make and cost almost nothing, especially low level ones. With some improved gear you can burn through just about anything.