The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Quick questions.

Elyksor
Elyksor
Soul Shriven
I've owned this game since it's start but for some reason couldn't get it to work awhile ago and just quit. Wouldn't update and was pretty upset and just got tired. Well I've bought the ps4 now and was looking at it and was like damn I wanna play again. So is there no way to transfer my pc account to the ps4? I know you can link your account but that doesn't mean I can still use my characters etc right? Or will I have to start fresh? I don't mind starting fresh but since I had all the imperial stuff etc already on my pc account does that mean I have to spend another like 100 bucks for everything on the ps4?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe it is too late to transfer.

So you'd have to start all over on PS4 and re purchase what you want.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Elyksor
    Elyksor
    Soul Shriven
    I was hoping to just re-purchase the basic game itself and if I linked maybe transfers over at least the type of copy of the game I had.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negatory. That ship has sailed unfortunately. You are at ground zero, never had the game before status.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elyksor wrote: »
    I've owned this game since it's start but for some reason couldn't get it to work awhile ago and just quit. Wouldn't update and was pretty upset and just got tired. Well I've bought the ps4 now and was looking at it and was like damn I wanna play again. So is there no way to transfer my pc account to the ps4? I know you can link your account but that doesn't mean I can still use my characters etc right? Or will I have to start fresh? I don't mind starting fresh but since I had all the imperial stuff etc already on my pc account does that mean I have to spend another like 100 bucks for everything on the ps4?

I think that you can use the one account. I found this:
    @NathanaelMoner asked: Will playing online with The Elder Scrolls Online have a separate subscription compared to PlayStation Plus?
    "A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay — nothing more."
    Edited by Volkodav on February 26, 2016 2:53PM
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    Playstation Plus has nothing to do with the Elder Scrolls acct.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nyteshade wrote: »
    Playstation Plus has nothing to do with the Elder Scrolls acct.

What I said to Elyksor was an official response,not mine.