The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

OPgamers (Trials guild) Is Recruiting NA PS4 AD

Invaderkimz
OPgamers is a new guild for Aldmeri's most overpowered gamers looking to play PVE content at a competitive level. We are recruiting players of all experience levels. There are no requirements to join us in our Wednesday night group to gain experience and compete for a spot on the weekly leader board. On Friday nights we will gather the most skilled and OP gamers who have proven themselves through participation and talent to take the #1 spot.

If you are interested in joining please leave a comment below or message Invaderkimz on PSN and check out our show at OPgamers.com/ep1 hosted by our own Fast_Eddie.
Edited by Invaderkimz on April 4, 2016 7:45PM
PS4 NA AD always down for dungeons and trials. Tank or DPS Vet 16. Have completed everything in the game. Message PSN Invaderkimz
  • Invaderkimz
    Placed in the top 100 for Aetherian Archive this week :) leaderboards will get more competitive when the rewards will be new trials gear after the update join us to start earning experience and compete for this new gear.
    PS4 NA AD always down for dungeons and trials. Tank or DPS Vet 16. Have completed everything in the game. Message PSN Invaderkimz
  • YukiTsunemori
    YukiTsunemori
    Soul Shriven
    Placed in the top 100 for Aetherian Archive this week :) leaderboards will get more competitive when the rewards will be new trials gear after the update join us to start earning experience and compete for this new gear.

To bad they won't be scaling gear
    Edited by YukiTsunemori on February 29, 2016 2:40PM
    The Best Where The Worst
  • Invaderkimz

To bad they won't be scaling gear

They are not going to scale the current gear but you are supposed to have a chance to receive a piece of the new gear at vet 16
  • Invaderkimz
    Had a great time last night got a 12 man group having so much fun we stayed together for 5 full hours and took the #1 spot for Sanctum Ophidia! If you would like to be a part of this awesome team message me :) Invaderkimz
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still learning end game pve (mostly pvp'er) but if you are willing to give me a chance I'm magicka sorc. PSN: D0ntevenl1ft
  • Invaderkimz
    Always looking for people who have a desire to learn invite sent :)
  • Invaderkimz
    Congrats to the OPteam for scoring #1 on the weekly Hel Ra with our partners Elysium! :)
  • Invaderkimz
    Still recruiting would love to find a few good tanks and healers.
  • Invaderkimz
    Still recruiting. Placed 2nd in the weekly last week and all members who wanted to participate were able earn rewards on all their characters. You will receive a piece of the new trials gear in gold vet 16 for your reward. We are also looking for a few members to add to our static team for the new trial. Some of our members were able to complete the first boss and reach the second with partner guilds but we are looking to down this trial as an individual guild. Most needed position at the moment is a tank. If you would like to join comment below or message invaderkimz.
    Edited by Invaderkimz on April 4, 2016 7:54PM
  • Invaderkimz
    Still recruiting also currently have a trader in Belkarth available for use by all members :)
  • TwistedThoughtz
    TwistedThoughtz
    ✭✭✭
    Don't have any trials experience, haven't had enough friends or guildies to run with, but I'd like to get in and start. I have a fully geared Stam templar Dps and fully geared Stam dk tank.

Psn - TwistedThoughtz
  • Invaderkimz
    Invite sent could really use another good tank :)
  • PToadstoolK
    PToadstoolK
    Soul Shriven
    How often do you run trials?
  • Invaderkimz
    Usually 2 days a week on Wednesday and Friday and occasionally throw in an extra day. Since the update we've been mostly trying to get everyone's characters on the board for a weekly reward. With VDSA being the weekly we will go for score runs.
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am from a competing competitive guild. Not here to comment of the competitive trials runs/weeklies.

We recently started a branch off new guild to get a full roster of players who merely want to get multiple alts on the weekly leaderboards or who want to farm nMoL for the new PvE sets. Let me know if you are interested in a collaborative farming effort.

PSN - Ref2gu
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
  • Bremsstrahlung
    Bremsstrahlung
    Soul Shriven
    V16 templar healer looking for a trials guild like this one. Please send an invite to gamertag JojoEnvy.
  • PToadstoolK
    PToadstoolK
    Soul Shriven
    I sent you a friend request Kim. Kiralynb if you can invite before I leave my other guild. Thank you!
  • ntbsoccer
    ntbsoccer
    Soul Shriven
    psn: ntbsoccer

vr7 templar healer
  • Invaderkimz
    Invites sent :)