The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Attention Ps4 EU EP

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Theres a direction called south.... Go down.

Seriously, AD has their Night emperor up, all scrolls and the EP won't stop running at the DC, there is more keep than chalman.

Also get drakelowe back ffs. It's your home keep and AD yet it 1 day into campaign and they have it for the next 29 days. Thats nearly 2.4k point EP is down because they only run to the left.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, Ad have their night emperor, capped al scrolls, EP still running west.

Really?
    PS4 EU DC

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on PS4 EU. But judging by what you say OP, sounds like your DC pugs are being pretty delicious targets to the red whenever they wander off to the EP side of the map.

You should probably peace out into PvE land for abit like I do when I get my jimmies riffled up. No need to get grumpy over things out of your control OP.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on PS4 EU. But judging by what you say OP, sounds like your DC pugs are being pretty delicious targets to the red whenever they wander off to the EP side of the map.

You should probably peace out into PvE land for abit like I do when I get my jimmies riffled up. No need to get grumpy over things out of your control OP.

We have dragonclaw -> chalman, the ep spend 95% of a day running at chalman in 40 man groups, setting up 2 sieges then getting wiped by our pugs.

Meanwhile the AD have a night emperor and all the scrolls on the map. Where are the Ep guilds :( this is why there always 3rd...

The ep usually have 2 keeps during prime time because they don't bother going at the yellows when were going at the yellows.

A simple drakeloew->Alessia would change the entire campaign, dammit reds. xD

I did my pledges today... went back to pvp and there still running at chalman.
    PS4 EU DC

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll yeah they are gonna sit at Chalman. They are farming red for AP for hours. And of course the red is going after it, it's their keep. Red would be less inclined to distract blue if blue peaced out and went to Roe instead. So maybe if you begged your alliance to pull out of Chalman they may get bored enough to go play at the Alessia bridge. By then hopefully they'll remember Drakelowe is also something they own. emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll yeah they are gonna sit at Chalman. They are farming red for AP for hours. And of course the red is going after it, it's their keep. Red would be less inclined to distract blue if blue peaced out and went to Roe instead. So maybe if you begged your alliance to pull out of Chalman they may get bored enough to go play at the Alessia bridge. By then hopefully they'll remember Drakelowe is also something they own. emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

What usually happens if that DC will go south to ash/roebeck, while were south ep will continue to push, getting chal/aleswell.

DC will do to the emp's 50 man zerg and the bats/tornado spam. We'll respawn they have to push red back so we cna make another go at AD, otherwise EP will not stop going left.

But yeah if EP got drakelowe and went alessia they we'd be able to remove the emp pretty easy. The idea of an emp is that the other two alliance are mean't to push the emp off.

I can recall any noticeable guilds on EP. Think there all in the EP buff campaigns?
    PS4 EU DC

• Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    yellows dominate blue , blue dominate red why would red try and poke the bigger yellow bear? theres always crackwood caves ep :)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bnec wrote: »
    yellows dominate blue , blue dominate red why would red try and poke the bigger yellow bear? theres always crackwood caves ep :)

Well blue is usually winning, the yellows just cap everything in the night, then run around in a big zerg of about 50 with the emp then stay in one keep when we eventually get them down to 1.

It would be a lot easier if the reds actually did something useful xD
    PS4 EU DC

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol we're crap.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol we're crap.

Your not crap just unorganised, if there was a decent pvp guild in the ep that brought together some decent pvp's you'd do a lot better. If you got a group of 16+ then ran to drakelowe then further down you could hold the ap off in a taken keep while your random push down and take the keep + outpost, which are you home ones.
    PS4 EU DC

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I mean.. Unorganised = crap. We have a lot of good players but they mostly run in small groups away from zergs and keeps so there's little contribution to the overall alliance's performance.

Hopefully with the introduction of zone chat that will help the various groups coordinate a bit more.
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    STOP whining...

With text chat things will be easier, but now we have... This forum

WHO WILL MAKE RAID? And keep slot for me, in 2 hours i will join

Let's make Azura/Scourge/Anything RED
    Edited by Taryf on March 4, 2016 7:54PM
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • BumbleBeeCamaro
    Reds have no chance pushing down on yellows.. Too many guilds want to keep alessia.. And you don't want to *** The Soup Group off, who keep pushing the blues back..
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reds have no chance pushing down on yellows.. Too many guilds want to keep alessia.. And you don't want to *** The Soup Group off, who keep pushing the blues back..

The Soup group have a vendetta atm against a certain player, it's basically why they are going to such great lengths to paint the map yellow and gate camp everyone. So yes, their petty crap is ruining the campaign for everyone. But the focus of their ire is DC your right on that one. Most of the competitive DC players have pretty much abandoned Azura's now and as far as I can tell the usual EP faces are gone aswell.

The furthest I've seen EP push in a long time was Sejanus but with a blue scroll at Alessia it's pretty much a guarantee that DC and EP will clash there with AD wiping up and collecting the big defensive ticks. (which was obviously their intent. It's like DC putting a red scroll at Ash.
    Edited by revonine on March 8, 2016 3:24AM
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

The Soup group have a vendetta atm against a certain player, it's basically why they are going to such great lengths to paint the map yellow and gate camp everyone. So yes, their petty crap is ruining the campaign for everyone. But the focus of their ire is DC your right on that one. Most of the competitive DC players have pretty much abandoned Azura's now and as far as I can tell the usual EP faces are gone aswell.

The furthest I've seen EP push in a long time was Sejanus but with a blue scroll at Alessia it's pretty much a guarantee that DC and EP will clash there with AD wiping up and collecting the big defensive ticks. (which was obviously their intent. It's like DC putting a red scroll at Ash.

"most of dc" not all , EPG will continue to bully the blues , the reds can do as they please until the blues log off then we will come for you too, it's nothing personal against the reds and i honestly do apologise , but instead of seeing defeat use this as a way of rounding up 1 organised red group and giving us a challenge ?!
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    There is no vendetta against any one dc player. We are just having fun and sadly dc can only take keeps while we sleep
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    There is no vendetta against any one dc player. We are just having fun and sadly dc can only take keeps while we sleep

They cant even do that.

Rumour has it that a certain yellow who is now a blue wannabe emperor has torn the DC guilds apart. DC are now more fractured and broken than they ever have been.

DC couldn't capture a cold right now.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh dear
  • smojaz101
    smojaz101
    Taryf wrote: »
    STOP whining...

With text chat things will be easier, but now we have... This forum

WHO WILL MAKE RAID? And keep slot for me, in 2 hours i will join

Let's make Azura/Scourge/Anything RED

Azura can't be Red. not until TG comes on consoles, too many scrubs on there. lag is insane too.

i remember when scourge used to be Red. good ol' days.

I do have a question tho. why are yellows taking everything on every campaign?
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    @smojaz101
    Why You think that EP cant fight against AD?
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clarkieson wrote: »

They cant even do that.

Rumour has it that a certain yellow who is now a blue wannabe emperor has torn the DC guilds apart. DC are now more fractured and broken than they ever have been.

lol I dunno who started that rumor but it's untrue. He made his own guild and there was no bad blood after he left Elders. Anyway I don't know where this "wannabe Emp" is coming from he's been crowned alot this campaign. Truth is that with the release of The Division and Azura's soon becoming a non-CP campaign alot of us are just not bothered.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your kidding right? You know your emperor is now known as the night emperor. Sets his alarm for around 4am, takes everything on the map then runs around in a zerg of 50+ people until his last keeps been took then goes off becaue he can;t play with out emp.
    Clarkieson wrote: »

They cant even do that.

Were not torn apart at all, it's just were generally sick of pvp consisting of a yellow zerg running around in a group of 50 with the emp spamming steel tornado and bats . The yellows night capping everything is also annoying as well. All adding to the fact the reds won't go down and always run at chalman.

Theres more games coming out so people are trying those out.
    PS4 EU DC

• nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not notice that EP havr crowned emp this campaign already
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you not notice that EP havr crowned emp this campaign already

That was just a guild in the middle of the night if i remember right. It's not hard to do, i'm talking about prime time pvp.
    PS4 EU DC

• smojaz101
    smojaz101
    @Taryf not saying EP can't take on AD in anyway, but that on that server, Lag-ZURA-star, it can't happen. most of the good EP players left that campaign, i myself i haven't pvp'd since the campaign started again and from previous experience, Reds aren't as organised as the other factions. we have the players, but we aren't as co-ordinated as the other factions are.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What usually happens if that DC will go south to ash/roebeck, while were south ep will continue to push, getting chal/aleswell.

DC will do to the emp's 50 man zerg and the bats/tornado spam. We'll respawn they have to push red back so we cna make another go at AD, otherwise EP will not stop going left.

But yeah if EP got drakelowe and went alessia they we'd be able to remove the emp pretty easy. The idea of an emp is that the other two alliance are mean't to push the emp off.

I can recall any noticeable guilds on EP. Think there all in the EP buff campaigns?

Most of the big EP guilds went to different campaigns, some just don't do much PVP anymore. It's been difficult (historically) getting the numbers in Az Star for the EP as they usually have a large guild farming in the IC for agility rings, it blocks space in the campaign for people that actually want to contribute to the 'cause'.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    mdylan2013 wrote: »

Most of the big EP guilds went to different campaigns, some just don't do much PVP anymore. It's been difficult (historically) getting the numbers in Az Star for the EP as they usually have a large guild farming in the IC for agility rings, it blocks space in the campaign for people that actually want to contribute to the 'cause'.

Well ty for some Ep insight, I was wondering what was happening with you guys.