The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AUSTRALIANS/NZ: What faction/campaign do you do?

SymbioteKing26
SymbioteKing26
✭✭✭
Hey guys, just scouting out info. As in title.
Edited by SymbioteKing26 on March 6, 2016 5:32AM
EP/ Breton Nightblade Healer. Is fond of cheese. And scamps.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wherever they are, I pity the local sheep population >:)
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand what you mean? And thank you, that was helpful feedback :)
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't understand what you mean? And thank you, that was helpful feedback :)[/quote]

Lol! Reaper you are funny :)

I am not australian, but I usually play at their primetime, so I see a lot of Aussies on AZ but I know that some of them will move to TF after the next dlc launches! Hoping this comedian Reaper here moves with them too so I can annoy him more! My Pony online is down so much! ;)
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am Aussie and play on the US server, AD, in Azura's star.

I notice not many aussies in AD, most seem to be in EP from what I have been told.
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azura's Star with the Aldmeri Dominion.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • sneaky_t
    sneaky_t
    ✭✭✭
    AD
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

I don't understand what you mean? And thank you, that was helpful feedback :)

Lol! Reaper you are funny :)

I am not australian, but I usually play at their primetime, so I see a lot of Aussies on AZ but I know that some of them will move to TF after the next dlc launches! Hoping this comedian Reaper here moves with them too so I can annoy him more! My Pony online is down so much! ;) [/quote]
    Farorin wrote: »

I notice not many aussies in AD, most seem to be in EP from what I have been told.
    Elsir wrote: »
    Azura's Star with the Aldmeri Dominion.
    sneaky_t wrote: »
    AD

Cheers mates, I'm EP in Azura's Star too. Very helpful thanks.
  • BlueBin
    BlueBin
    ✭✭
    US Server, Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Bhozz52
    Bhozz52
    ✭✭✭
    EP NA Server BWB.
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's Star - DC

KEKEKEKE
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    Azura's Star - DC

KEKEKEKE
    Bhozz52 wrote: »
    EP NA Server BWB.

Cheers. Seems to be Azuras is a popular one for other aussies lol But when Im in there our EP team just covers everything, doesnt feel terribly competitive xD
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    I think Azura during Oceanic is quite competitive unless their are some overlap from the US, which normally occurs on the weekend. During the week, lots of fun to be had regardless of what faction you're with.
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    I think Azura during Oceanic is quite competitive unless their are some overlap from the US, which normally occurs on the weekend. During the week, lots of fun to be had regardless of what faction you're with.

Awesome! Thanks for that mate, i honestly didn't know who in Oceania used what etc. Appreciate it
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP, Azura (->TF), NA + plus more in guild. We usually have a raid up that time (though not all Oceanic players).
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • CrazyStarGirlNZ
    DC NA Azuras Star
    I'm in New Zealand, does that count? Anyway I always play with the insomniac Muricans. I don't play/know any other southern hemisphere people that pvp. My guild is normally pretty active so always someone to poke with a big shiny stick :smile:
    PS4 NA
    DC Mag Templar, Stam Blade, Mag Sorc
    EP Mag Templar, Stam Blade, Mag Sorc, Stam DK, Mag Warden
    AD Stam DK, Mag Sorc
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    DC NA Azuras Star
    I'm in New Zealand, does that count? Anyway I always play with the insomniac Muricans. I don't play/know any other southern hemisphere people that pvp. My guild is normally pretty active so always someone to poke with a big shiny stick :smile:

NZ always count :)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC NA Azuras Star

That's cause the South Africans can't play NA anymore with the lag :wink:

Interesting to see that EP & AD are pretty evenly matched...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farorin wrote: »

I know alot of peeps and have met 4 on ep. They are all over n dc
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    NZ here. I started on AD in DiE which has now long gone from the game so switched to DC about a year ago and am homed on Haderus but play on whatever server my guild K-Hole plays on which depends on a number of factors.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know tkg moved to TF, mainly DC
    M12 moved to TF too, AD
    RAM moved to TF too, EP

All of these have a lot of Japanese, Australians and peeps from NZ too. Should not be a problem to find people on any faction your primetime.
  • SHUTDOWNCB
    SHUTDOWNCB
    Soul Shriven
    Kiwi in EP, NA.

From the MAD Clan which also has another 10 or so Aus/NZ players still active on eso. They're in AD.
  • Heanz
    Heanz
    ✭✭
    DC Aus I play daddy fat sacks and play with VE during the day, go to work in the afternoon then just chill and solo roam in the night. I'm on Trueflame where most of the former AZ pop is.
    **DC** Daddy Fat Sacks, Fiery Fat Sacks & Blood Mantra