The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Level 34 DK DPS Build Help

Lord_Xp
Lord_Xp
I'm still on my first character so my skill points are all over the place. I was thinking of redoing my skill points and would like some help in which skills I should invest the points into.

I would like to stick to dual wield and a bow as a secondary. Which crafts should I spend time building up and working on. I also think I'd like to get into thievery for the new DLC.

Any and all tips would be appreciated
[PC][NA][EP]

A head on a pike no longer conspires
  • Velazanth
    Velazanth
    Stamina or Magicka?..
    XB1 NA
    Velazanth - V16 Altmer Magicka DK (Fire Mage)
    Velatron - V1 Imperial Stamina DK (Tank in training)
  • Lord_Xp
    Lord_Xp
    Velazanth wrote: »
    Stamina or Magicka?..

Stamina
    [PC][NA][EP]

• MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I would advise you to either drop bow or dual wield in place for 2H because rally is one good ability you're giving up if you don't.

If not you can use flying dagger which will give you the 20% brutality in place of rally but nevertheless you would still wanna go 2H for more DPS.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to run two hander you will need rally for heal and major brutality for weapon damage. Which will help your duel wield damage and your bow damage. On my stamblade I have duel wield and bow and 2 hander leveled. Change almost daily. Leveling sword and board as well.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Lord_Xp
    Lord_Xp
    Since my dual wield is much higher leveled, I'll stick to that and start two handed weapons and skills
    [PC][NA][EP]