The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weakest possible combo?

Evilite
Evilite
Soul Shriven
Sk(a)nk Anansie once sang "weak as I am" but what's the weakest combination of race, class and build?

Argonian stamina NB using 2h sword?
Edited by Evilite on February 26, 2016 9:34PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temp stam using resto staff Argonian, using nothing but magicka moves, everything in stam.... and only spams broken moves.
    Edited by Waffennacht on February 25, 2016 10:32PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • dreamfarer
    dreamfarer
    ✭✭✭
    Pfff - you're equipping weapons? And using class skills?

Naked Breton combo'ing Left Fist + Right Fist! I got your Piercing Jabs right here buddy!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    be an argonian stamplar that uses TC and spams the mana version of spears.
    Edited by Cody on February 25, 2016 11:02PM
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a stamplar. Done.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord NB with all points and enchants in health, rocking two bows and popping off agony, spell sym, blood altar, manifestation of terror and radiant magelight. His ultimate is fumbling shadows, or whatever the non-damage morph of veil is called. He set foot into cyrodiil once and got struck down at the wayshrine as an act of mercy. He is wearing Vampire's Kiss and a couple pieces of Orgrum's Scales, crafted for him by a dear friend in the Sturdy trait, as per his request. He sells Rawhide Scraps to vendors and, upon much deliberation, has decided to spend his life savings on a Bogdan set once TG goes live. We will see how his second visit to Cyrodiil, for the purchase of the monster set he is convinced will cement him as a legend among his people, will fare. He may even attempt a visit to Cropsford, should he leave the merchant unscathed.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord NB with all points and enchants in health, rocking two bows and popping off agony, spell sym, blood altar, manifestation of terror and radiant magelight. His ultimate is fumbling shadows, or whatever the non-damage morph of veil is called. He set foot into cyrodiil once and got struck down at the wayshrine as an act of mercy. He is wearing Vampire's Kiss and a couple pieces of Orgrum's Scales, crafted for him by a dear friend in the Sturdy trait, as per his request. He sells Rawhide Scraps to vendors and, upon much deliberation, has decided to spend his life savings on a Bogdan set once TG goes live. We will see how his second visit to Cyrodiil, for the purchase of the monster set he is convinced will cement him as a legend among his people, will fare. He may even attempt a visit to Cropsford, should he leave the merchant unscathed.

So I see you have seen my twitch stream.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    This will be my next alt
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See I was thinking a lightly-armored character (well-fitted) using a 2-handed weapon (charged), with all attributes into health and only duel wield/staff/bow/sword and shield skills on their bars.

But race/class/build... based on the complaints I see the most on these forums (as I've never played as either of these) I'm thinking an Argonian for the passives, and a Templar for the broken skills.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should probably limit the combo to Race, Class, mag/stam.

Other wise it's like this, any race, any class, but no points into class or race skills or passives. Just skills from guild, world, alliance ect. 100% attibutes into health, no armor or weapons, just jewelry.

Know what, if you're clever enough, you could probably make a build like this work.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka, Nord, Templar - Poor class sustain + Lack of synergy with Racials.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian stamina sorcerer using dual wield flurry with critical surge, boundless aegis, and a twlight. Has blood altar slotted for the heals.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pick any race and don't use racial passives and you will get your weakest class.

And don't equip any weapon or abilities - now you can face the world of tamriel proudly by punching the mobs down...oh and do it naked.

That my friend is the weakest build and class combination you've ever dreamed about.
    Edited by Didgerion on February 26, 2016 5:05PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar Argonian or templar Nord.

There's just no decent magicka or stamina build out there you have synergy with and can go for. On top of it all you're a templar, that has to play without dmg or sustain bonus.

PvE tank is possible the only option where you have use of your racials. Than again, the only reason to choose a templar tank over another tank class, is if you're going the heal/tank route and for that Argonian and Nord lack magicka bonuses.

Hard to come up with any strong stamina or magicka build where this class+race combinations kicks butts. Maybe Nord sword&board stamplar abusing broken Reverberating Bash cc and axe bleed maybe? Still pretty crap compared to let's say Imperial DK using same cheese build. Argonian roleplay build tho lol?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »

I have both of these, can confirm the utter lack of synergies unless you're really into swimming or only ever fight frost atronachs.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I kinda want to try... not naked, but just make the worst combination of stuff I can think of and see how far I get. Pick a thing, like Maelstrom and see what happens besides my very timely death lol

Nord stam sorc vampire in heavy armor with trapping webs, blood altar.. hmm, could be terrifying.
    Edited by Daraugh on February 26, 2016 6:28PM
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian sorc tank with 2h wearing hundings rage with the thief mundus
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    /playdead.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

I have both of these, can confirm the utter lack of synergies unless you're really into swimming or only ever fight frost atronachs.

I have a Nord Templar and run with 2 Argonian Templars, all of which are competitive in all endgame content.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »

I have a Nord Templar and run with 2 Argonian Templars, all of which are competitive in all endgame content.

Sure, my argonian magplar does fine at endgame (my nord stamplar is still a baby), but the title of this thread is not "what combo doesn't work at endgame" it's "weakest possible combo." While they can still compete you have to admit that those two combos have much less utility than most other builds in the game.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alabyn wrote: »
    /playdead.

Hey, this actually works sometimes, if you are playing PvP :grin:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, my argonian magplar does fine at endgame (my nord stamplar is still a baby), but the title of this thread is not "what combo doesn't work at endgame" it's "weakest possible combo." While they can still compete you have to admit that those two combos have much less utility than most other builds in the game.

And that is where we disagree, which is fine.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And that is where we disagree, which is fine.

No problem there, although you have piqued my curiosity as to what you would consider the worst race/class/build combo.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka, Nord, Templar - Poor class sustain + Lack of synergy with Racials.

I played this for most of my ESO career. Now I'm a stamina nord templar, and can confirm it is actually weaker :D.
  • Evilite
    Evilite
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for all answers and crazy ideas! I used to play another mmorpg before where I was maxed out before they added new features (read cash cows) but realised I like it much more when you start in a prison cell and have to build your fortune.

It's something epic and romantic with being weak from the start and becoming stronger, which pretty much is the essence of rpg..

Not using weapons would be silly but as suggested, using only mage guild skills when being stamina built and so on would surely be fun!

PS: didn't realise that the singer's name is so dirty that it got censored, corrected now. Btw, I'm Swedish, nothing is censored here...
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Stamina Sorc or Argonian Stamina Templar.
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    Anything argonian
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wood elf sorc
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    Be a stamplar. Done.
    Believe it or not, with the Templars passives, the stamina Templar can reach the most weapon damage of all of the classes.

• Dumac
    Dumac
    ✭✭
    wood elf sorc

That's what I play :D ... Magicka, not even Stam

• Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    threefarms wrote: »
    Be a stamplar. Done.
    Believe it or not, with the Templars passives, the stamina Templar can reach the most weapon damage of all of the classes.

Sustain is more important, at least in pvp, and in that stamplars suck (unless you're a redguard).