The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So EP and DC, when is it going to be enough????

ku5h
ku5h
✭✭✭✭✭
PC EU Azura Star. So since the start of the campaign we (AD) had a bit of a lead, some trought 1-2 night caps to be honest, but mostly from holding good chunk of keeps trough out the day.
But a week or so into the campaign some thing started to change. More specificly DC and EP started to work together. At first i attributed it to coincidence or whatever, s.... happens. But as the campaign streached on the pattern remains the same, both of them only attack AD. To the point in last week or so as the campaing draws to the end, and we still hold the lead, barely, they started to work together hard mode. They drew the border up north at Bleakers and Dragonclaw and each stays in their side, but push us all the way to our starting point. I mean we dont have any scrolls, no keeps, no res, NOTHING more to take from us, but entire campaign is empty but AD starting arrea. Just as im writing this we have 1 keep (BM) but both fractions are in our faces, and nothing else on the entire map is happening.
It is so frustrating i cant even explain it. Push reds, blues attack you from the back, and other way around. It is coordinated to the point i think they share the same TS channel. Are you guys? Or you just quick in the chat.
I know, they will say im a scrub and dont know what im talking about, but i know, they know, and everyone else in EU Azura knows that purple alliance is real and stronger then ever.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is still people who don't get how a 3 faction war works?
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're a scrub and you don't know what you're talkin about.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    There is still people who don't get how a 3 faction war works?

And how is that? 2 fractions gang op on 3rd and attack them untill they have nothing left (not a single keep), and then they do all they can to keep us for retaking BB and BM coz those are most strategic places on the map. Right???
    But all the while Reds hold 5 scrolls and 10+ keeps and DC is all good with that.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't put much thought behind it honsestly, if anything its baffeling how DC haven't steamrolled further since they have so many guilds that actively play to try and win the campign. TDA, Honour, eXile at times, Foxys Group and Leggio which will frequently guest over, and this isn't even all of them.

EP should also be haveing a way higher score then they do considering that they have Elite 1 -2, Fyra sky screamers PuG and Atherious 8 running daily, and as far as i know theese groups plays objectives aswell. Meanwhile, AD is sitting on UF and Big boss PuG as groups that play the objectives, if anything AD should have a applause that they manage to keep up even though the faction is severly lacking organised groups compared to the other factions in the campaign.

But i think the important thing to note here is that we actually got a campaign with a competetive scoreing on it from ALL sides, it haven't been this close since the 3 - 4 Thornblade cycles we had back in 1.4.
    Edited by themdogesbite on February 25, 2016 1:20PM
    :]
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    This is war. Drop your tinfoil hat and 'git gud'
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness though, how many times have AD done the same thing to the other alliances? I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right or anything but AD isn't perfect.
    Also you mentioned the 1-2 nightcaps - I have a feeling this maybe in response to those ;)
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No matter what faction you're in, it will usually feel like 2vs1.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »

Tipica answer i expected, and that from an EP, lol. You guys die in scores, if you dont have atleast 50 ppl you cant even take a res, so pls...
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »

Tipica answer i expected, and that from an EP, lol. You guys die in scores, if you dont have atleast 50 ppl you cant even take a res, so pls...

Gee I wonder why AD got double teamed...
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't put much thought behind it honsestly, if anything its baffeling how DC haven't steamrolled further since they have so many guilds that actively play to try and win the campign. TDA, Honour, eXile at times, Foxys Group and Leggio which will frequently guest over, and this isn't even all of them.

EP should also be haveing a way higher score then they do considering that they have Elite 1 -2, Fyra sky screamers PuG and Atherious 8 running daily, and as far as i know theese groups plays objectives aswell. Meanwhile, AD is sitting on UF and Big boss PuG as groups that play the objectives, if anything AD should have a applause that they manage to keep up even though the faction is severly lacking organised groups compared to the other factions in the campaign.

But i think the important thing to note here is that we actually got a campaign with a competetive scoreing on it from ALL sides, it haven't been this close since the 3 - 4 Thornblade cycles we had back in 1.4.

That is kinda true, im to also baffled that we managed to keep the first place (not for long). I dont care so much about winning the campaign, but when i have to run from Fare to BB/BM all day long, and when very second we attack Roe/Allesia oposing fraction attack our back i kinda loose the will to play at all.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »

Dont you have anything else to do but troll the post you have nothing to do with.
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need to step up your zerg game.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somewhere here I have read recently that AD cooperates with DC.
    People, at least be consistent with your allegations!
    :tongue:
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because many players want to farm AP and could care less about the campaign. It's sad, but true.

you want to get AP. So your two options are attacked a faction that has a 5 scroll boost or attack the weaker faction.

IMO it's one of the weaker flaws in the game. There should be an AP boost for killing another player from a faction that is in the lead.
    Edited by reften on February 25, 2016 1:47PM
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

Dont you have anything else to do but troll the post you have nothing to do with.

OK lemme try and understand your logic:
    You want to know why EP and DC continue to push you back to your gates and "2v1" you and want them to stop. And your way of achieving this goal is to insult the very people you want to leave you alone. Then when someone like me comes along leaving a sarcastic comment that may or may not imply you need to watch what you say to people, your instant reaction is to call me a troll and indirectly insult me.
    10/10 IGN, seems pretty logical.
    In all seriousness though, how many times have AD done the same thing to the other alliances? I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right or anything but AD isn't perfect.
    Also you mentioned the 1-2 nightcaps - I have a feeling this maybe in response to those ;)

Also this was no troll ;)
    Edited by Caza99 on February 25, 2016 1:50PM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is correct. When I think about it , none of the big AD guilds run in Azura (Ronin, EDC, Lux dei).

Basiclly only you BS guys, and UF (medium groups) and big boss pugs. :P

One of the reasons I like azura is that you can wake up to a blue, red, or yellow map from time to time. Not only one colour as other campaigns which get painted blue every night.

But on topic, was only a few days ago since DC and Yellow pushed EP back to their gates, same thing happens to DC from time to time. 3 faction war mate :P
    Edited by Master_Kas on February 25, 2016 1:58PM
    EU | PC
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭

Master_Kas wrote: »

This is correct. When I think about it , none of the big AD guilds run in Azura (Ronin, EDC, Lux dei).

Basiclly only you BS guys, and UF (medium groups) and big boss pugs. :P

One of the reasons I like azura is that you can wake up to a blue, red, or yellow map from time to time. Not only one colour as other campaigns which get painted blue every night.

But on topic, was only a few days ago since DC and Yellow pushed EP back to their gates, same thing happens to DC from time to time. 3 faction war mate :P

Sure since elite is easy to farm :D
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand though why people even bother with winning a campaign since it yields 0 fruitful loot. But everyone to his own I guess.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really don't understand though why people even bother with winning a campaign since it yields 0 fruitful loot. But everyone to his own I guess.

What do your mean? I though everyoone is so exicted about golden well-fitted trash set...
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's because EP want to farm AD since its easier and DC want to make sure they can get a better lead over second place AD (last I checked).

Oh, and Foxey has a deep hatred of AD and so will fight you all above anything else.

Nothing personal.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's because EP want to farm AD since its easier and DC want to make sure they can get a better lead over second place AD (last I checked).

Oh, and Foxey has a deep hatred of AD and so will fight you all above anything else.

Nothing personal.

And he also likes to ride from DC gate all the way to Kings to get UA and then wipe xD
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    sucks how hungry alot of people are for AP i get like 10 people chasing me for like 3mins+ plus for like 25ap when im solo kinda makes me lmao really like i see people who are like rank40+ still doing it i dont get why they need ap so damn bad they have all the skills they need ect but they still zergs down a solo guys for that small amount of ap :/
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭

PRIDE AND HONOR!
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure that that AD and EP are allied :D Well more seriously, it a nice campaign with lots of nice fights. I hope we all meet up in a new campaign when Azura goes non CP.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to get some well fitted stuff for Prootch's birthday
    The Legendary Nothing
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

I need to get some well fitted stuff for Prootch's birthday

That I accept.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The key statement in your op is that you were still in the lead. You say "barely" like that means something. Like your opponents should say "they're not beating us by much anymore, maybe we should take it easy on them". That's delusional.

When you're "winning" whether by campaign score, holding emperor, or are dominating the map, you will be the target of the other two. That's just common sense.

If you're winning and the battle for 2nd and 3rd is close, they will be fighting to see who can take more of your stuff, to get the higher score phases. There's no reason for them to fight each other.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares for the scoring lol

AD are only so high on the scoring because of the zerk crap full yellow map so many times.

Also its AvAvA if you get double focussed live with it.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I can't give specifics on this particular instance, but it is a reasonable tactic in multi-way competitions for those that are weaker or otherwise "behind" to cooperate to take down the opponent that is seen as stronger or "ahead". It may be that the other factions both felt they had a better chance at winning by taking you out of the picture, and then facing off against each other.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares?

The only winner is the lag and the zergs. Every other player left the campaign for the hope of a lagfree fight..
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI