The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

game access code

IamNoobee
IamNoobee
✭✭
ive recently found out that installing a new graphics card somehow makes your game account think its logging in from a new device and asks for an access code. what i would like to know is if i put the computer back on the old graphics card will the account get asked for a new access code. the account in question hasnt attempted a login so it hasnt been asked for a new access code.
PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
In need of a PVP Guild
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    i waited an hour hoping to get a response but never did . since i was to impatient i put the other back in, so i guess ill answer my own question as best as i can.
    with the new graphics card and on the game account login i never attempted a login so i was never asked for a new access code. with the old card put back i was able to login to the game and play with no problems at all.
    with the new graphics card and on the website account login i did attempt a login and was asked for an access code. i never entered a code to grant access. with the the old card put back in, it is still wanting a code. now im assuming because i did get asked for a new code that a code needs to be entered to get access to the websites account.

now this basically sucks lol i wish i would have done it the other way around because as far as i know you cant get the information you need to get from ingame but its the websites account where u get it from. is there a way possible to get this access code reset to what it was and how it was? im trying to get access to my account and theres a couple things i wish i would have gotten from my account before i added the new graphics card, and i really need this information to be able to play with the new graphics card. i really never thought that i would be having the problem just from a graphics card install. if i can login thru the game i think i should be able to login on the website.
    customer support isnt helping me at all and the last 5 responses i swear is automated bullcrap. can someone from zos please message me privately for more detailed information and the ticket number that this is regarding to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited by IamNoobee on February 25, 2016 7:40AM
    PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
    ~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
    In need of a PVP Guild
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you have posted this discussion in multiple locations we are closing this discussion out as a duplicate. We have responded to your original post with further information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.