The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to play with (xbox one)

DeLaJester55
So I am a level 37 Khajiit Nightblade and am trying to find more involved players to run through with. I have friends i play with but they are just here for time killer until the division comes out so I need people who can help me invest some real effort in this game. If you're interested or have a EP guild i can join let me know! my gamertag is DeLaJester55
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    If you are eu server and feel like rerolling into DC I'd be happy to take ya in board. I've recently started a new toon and eventually will become my main when I get my research all done again
  • DeLaJester55
    I think I'm gonna have to reroll into DC just to find people to play with. but I'm on NA servers
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    I have a small ep guild , havent been able to play to much past week but you can add me and ill invite you to guild. I roll khajit nb as well so i can help you if you have any character questions
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Gt:o strapz
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • rpaxton23
    rpaxton23
    Soul Shriven
    So I am a level 37 Khajiit Nightblade and am trying to find more involved players to run through with. I have friends i play with but they are just here for time killer until the division comes out so I need people who can help me invest some real effort in this game. If you're interested or have a EP guild i can join let me know! my gamertag is DeLaJester55
    come join guards of Valhalla I'm very active and I have a bunch of the V16 are active as well
  • DeLaJester55
    @rpaxton23 i'll join for sure. send an invite!
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    @DeLaJester55 We're looking for new players, our guild started out all in EP. Let me know if you're interested
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/244417/grumpy-old-farts-looking-for-new-guild-members#latest
  • RagnarVI
    RagnarVI
    I'm lvl 21 in EP if you're still looking for bros message me @ RagnarVI