The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Came from Guild Wars 2, Overwhelmed by the crafting mats

LionheartRichard
LionheartRichard
✭✭✭
My bank is completely filled with crafting mats, and they are spilling out into multiple bank mules. I purchase all the inventory space I can afford and it is still filled by crafting mats. I am spending more time managing my bank than actually playing. Are there any tricks to managing your inventory? I hope they add a second bank for crafting mats some day, like GW2, because not even WoW was this bad.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not do everything all that the same time. Keep only what you need, sell what you don't need. I do not store provisions in the bank for this reason. I have one character that is a provisioner and they do all of that work for my characters, and they hold onto all that stuff.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • LionheartRichard
    LionheartRichard
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on Reddit suggested this too, gonna go on a crafting spree on my crafting mule and sell the leftovers Thanks!
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are a subscriber then you will be getting infinite crafting bags soon, supposedly with the Q2 Dark Brotherhood update. That should finally put an end to the crafting material shuffle mini-game, at least for some of us.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC I would also suggest an addon I believe is called bank manager. You can set up characters to deposit or withdraw certain items.

So say you set your main toon deposit all woodworking material. You open the bank and all woodworking mats are auto deposited. And you set woodworker storage mule to pull all wood working mats so when he opens the bank he auto pulls all the wood working stuff. Makes it fast and easy.

Obviously it doesn't solve the space issue, but it does save some time in the shuffle process.