The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[AD] Poison Break is a brand-new endgame PvE guild looking for members!

Nedd
Nedd
✭✭
Hey everybody.

Poison Break is a startup guild looking fore more people to builds its roster!

Our focus is PvE content, such as Pledges, Dungeons, Trials, gearing up, world content, etc. The plan is to have a tight group of people who work together to achieve greater goals, and not a guild with 400+ to turn into a LFG fest.

We will help gear each other out, do dungeons together, Trials in the upcoming DLC, with the possibility of small scale, casual, PvP once the time comes.
While having experience is a nice addition, we're willing to teach the ropes to more inexperienced players. This is all to focus on building stable teams of people who enjoy playing together to conquer what ESO has to offer in the PvE aspect.

We're recruiting all roles at the moment, with an emphasis on Tanks and DPS.
If you have any questions or would like an invite, you can leave a message here, or send me a message on PSN.

My PSN: Nnedd_
Edited by Nedd on February 27, 2016 6:50AM
  • DiMartile
    DiMartile
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. Just reached vet ranks. Had a lot of experience raiding in WoW years ago. I'm looking to get into solid end game PVE stuff. PSN: DiMartile
  • tyrianpimp
    v16 templar healer looking to do everything group pve! only been playing a few months but have not found a guild active enough or interactive enough with new members to get in anything. psn- angryjuice75
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, adding both of you right now!
  • RSTAR7824
    RSTAR7824
    How many members do you have?
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    How many members do you have?

We're at... 4 members? With a few more invites sent out that didn't get accepted yet.
  • TheLashMan
    TheLashMan
    Soul Shriven
    VR9 Nightblade dps/VR14 Templar healer/tank. PSN: TheLashMan
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    TheLashMan wrote: »
    VR9 Nightblade dps/VR14 Templar healer/tank. PSN: TheLashMan

Will invite you in a few!
  • davidjamaal
    davidjamaal
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: davidjamaal
  • TheLashMan
    TheLashMan
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet, thanks. Usually on late nights
  • Irish1Car3Bomb1
    Irish1Car3Bomb1
    Soul Shriven
    I send friend requests to all of you hoping someone was on to add me to the guild. someone send me an invite please
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    I send friend requests to all of you hoping someone was on to add me to the guild. someone send me an invite please

Hey, it was pretty late at night for me when that happened. I'll send you an invite when I'm on later!
  • tnastylax
    tnastylax
    Soul Shriven
    ive been trying to find some people to run dungeons and what not with. Just got to V16 sorcerer.
  • Nedd
    Nedd
    ✭✭
    tnastylax wrote: »
    ive been trying to find some people to run dungeons and what not with. Just got to V16 sorcerer.

What's your PSN?
  • tnastylax
    tnastylax
    Soul Shriven
    tnastylax