Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Lag in PVP

llSRRll
llSRRll
✭✭✭
I thought that I had good internet and have never had problems before but is pvp really laggy for everyone? I played on Azuras Star just now and really couldnt get into it bc it seems to lag so much. I wasnt able to use my Ultimate half the time and seem to lose all my stamina at one time. I'll go from a full bar of Stam to nothing in 2 seconds.
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    If your Na server guest into Haderus usually populated pretty well but alot less zergs / lag
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mac10murda wrote: »
    If your Na server guest into Haderus usually populated pretty well but alot less zergs / lag

not lately =( About to check out Scourge. Till then, I'm satisfied killing blues in Skull.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, its that bad.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haderus is dead
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    That's just how azuras is. All the other campaigns can have their lag but never anything like what you will consistently experience in azura star.

It's not your innernets :)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azuras is fine. It just sucks when guilds start balling up and ruining it for everybody else.
    PS4 NA DC
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras is fine. It just sucks when guilds start balling up and ruining it for everybody else.

It's not just guilds, it when theres 50+ players in one alliance running around together like the AD zergs i keep seeing running around with the Night emperor.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

Please tell the red zerg guilds to try to farm scrolls with less than two full groups and I won't have to have 8-16 people run around in a ball that is condensed less than 10% of the time we're running around. The server breaks when there A LOT of people on the map and stacking in very few places aka prime time, not when 8 people decide to sync prox det.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @The_Baconater

I used to be in FlawlessC until i got kicked 5 times in a row. I have no idea why.

If anything your group is helping by busting up these groups and getting them to respawn somewhere else.

Im talking about guilds that are using more then 24+. Your group is fine, we need groups like yours floating around.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on February 28, 2016 6:14AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not just guilds, it when theres 50+ players in one alliance running around together like the AD zergs i keep seeing running around with the Night emperor.

Ah yeah pretty annoying logging in every day seeing us gate camped and impossible to break said gate camp because they've an emp and greater numbers. Gotta get your morning dose of Emperor batnado I guess.

Also ruins the map for the entire day.

HOW are they having fun trying to pick people off from the South gate homebase ledge ALL MORNiNG?
    Edited by revonine on February 26, 2016 4:35PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

Ah yeah pretty annoying logging in every day seeing us gate camped and impossible to break said gate camp because they've an emp and greater numbers. Gotta get your morning dose of Emperor batnado I guess.

HOW are they having fun trying to pick people off from the South gate homebase ledge ALL MORNiNG?

Yeah they get emperor at like 4am then they run around in a group of like 40+ people when each faction barely has a bar. We get him off eventually but it's when people actually get on and he's bee sitting in a keep for 3 hours. 2 button emp :(

It would help if the EP were actually useful and were capable of running down.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

Yeah they get emperor at like 4am then they run around in a group of like 40+ people when each faction barely has a bar. We get him off eventually but it's when people actually get on and he's bee sitting in a keep for 3 hours. 2 button emp :(

It would help if the EP were actually useful and were capable of running down.

EP have too much of a *** for pushing West ALL THE TIME. I can't remember the last time they won a campaign and this is the sole reason. Gotta actually hold keeps to win not play keep yo-yo with us every day xD