The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina for next DLC

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
Ok, I was reading over the original patch notes and new ones for PTS. I came across the

Fixed an issue where it was possible to recover Stamina while using sprint or crouch.

Does that mean like the actual recovery from moving around or if I'm crouched behind a tree or whatever and NOT moving will it still regen?

Best Answers

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You will regen stamina while sitting still, but you will not be able to say, drink a stamina drink and move in stealth indefinitely unless you manage to get the cost of sneaking to 0.
    Answer ✓
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    If you are using drinks and got a high stamina recovery, having the cost sneak reduction in skill passive. you wont even lose any stamina while sneaking around.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I love my vampire stealth/double take sneak speed without losing any stam. I don't see what's the problem with that!!!!!
    Answer ✓