The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I dare you all to try and get back into my house.

• Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, you just discovered the new super secret update to Breath of Life: casting BoL will now have a 10% chance on cast to turn you into a floor mop for 30 seconds. Because, you know, that healing is just too OP for those poor enemy DPS.
    Deacon Grim
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you OP you are a blessing on this Friday morning!

I laughed so hard ( was expecting OP templar skills )

your worm / leopard crawl pro tactics almost worked...SO CLOSE!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Heanz
    Heanz
    ✭✭
    Nerf dks
    **DC** Daddy Fat Sacks, Fiery Fat Sacks & Blood Mantra
  • koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you run into 20 people when your stuck on the ground anyway? You tryna trip them all over or something
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you run into 20 people when your stuck on the ground anyway? You tryna trip them all over or something

I thought I could use it to blend into the floor and evade enemy pressure but it didn't work out that way :/

Nah if you could have heard me on ts I was too busy crying of laughter to even care what was going on :smile:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.