The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fanfiction: The Hand of Kyne

Jaemeson_Foster
Jaemeson_Foster
✭✭✭
In the northern reaches of Tamriel, the provinces are full of young warriors, mages, priests, and scholars all looking to hone their skills and make a legend of their own. These young hopeful have many places to swear their loyalties to: the mage's guild, fighter's guild, the companions.. but some of the more religious swear their fealty to the Hand of Kyne.

The Hand of Kyne is a caste of warriors, mages, priests, and scholars who swear their life to the will and worship of Storm Goddess Kyne. These students are chosen from only the most elite of their classes during adolescents, and ascend the peaks of Skyrim to the various monasteries among the summits. These young hopefuls train for years in discipline, worship, martial skills, craft, academics, and most notably, how to harness the powers of storm.

Once these hopefuls graduate, they are blessed by the Goddess herself, and are sent to all corners of Tamriel to fulfill their own destinies. Some choose to lend their unique skills to the Fighters' Guild to hunt Daedra, others lend themselves to the Mage's Guild to learn and defend the knowledge of our realm, and others may choose to join the ranks of the militaries of their people. No matter what they do, they do it in the name of Kyne written in their hearts.

Currently rp-ing a storm warrior from this made-up monastery of elite "monks" I guess you would call them (though not monks in the sense of unarmed combat). Just a little fanfic I came up with that I'm pretty proud of. Love the flavor it gives a stam sorc :)