The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ Not Working! Xbox One

Archmage1
Archmage1
✭✭✭
Not only do we have login issues, but if you do manage to login, ESO+ is not working and cannot access Wrothgar/IC, and all the perks that come with the membership are gone! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, please have your team fix this ASAP! I have had this issue pop up for weeks now. If this continues, refunds are in order.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Xbox was messed up but this is a ZoS issue not just Xbox
    People get kicked from the game all the time when stuff is "working fine"
    And even when Xbox has issues other games work it's eso and a select other few games that don't ever work :/

Maybe it's because of micro and zos' bad relationship
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't think it's on Zos side might be an Xbox live issue as I've had this before when Xbox live plays up
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archmage1 wrote: »
    Not only do we have login issues, but if you do manage to login, ESO+ is not working and cannot access Wrothgar/IC, and all the perks that come with the membership are gone! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, please have your team fix this ASAP! I have had this issue pop up for weeks now. If this continues, refunds are in order.

its been like this for a few days I havnt even attempted to play because of this. My fiancé and myself both have eso+ (me more for support as I own both of the dlc) but she wants to grind in wrothgar/ Ic and we can't because she only has eso+ at the moment so she doesn't want to play because she mainly only likes to grind. hopefully this is fixed so she can enjoy playing the game more.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks....before they close this thread....
    Here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav

-Purchase and Content Usage - 02/23/2016 04:04:55 PM

*Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

*Affected platforms:
    Xbox One
    Xbox on other devices

*Affected services:

Buying downloadable items

So in short...understand that ESO Plus is a Xbox Live purchased content, just as DLC. And because ZOS has set their DLC inside of a crown store, it will have other impacts.

I'd say its an Xbox Live issue but some of this may expose oversights by the developer ZOS in how they decided to set up things for their game.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 23, 2016 4:59PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    This is not just a simple game error where you are standing on your horse instead of sitting, etc... We are PAYING for this membership! Whether it's Xbox Live or ZOS, I do not care, the problem needs to be fixed and ZOS needs to take the reins.
    Edited by Archmage1 on February 23, 2016 5:01PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not just a simple game error where your standing on your horse instead of sitting, etc... We are PAYING for this membership!

It's not ZOS' fault xbox live is down or being disrupted....
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not just a simple game error where you are standing on your horse instead of sitting, etc... We are PAYING for this membership! Whether it's Xbox Live or ZOS, I do not care, the problem needfs to be fixed since ZOS and Xbox are in partnership here.

making your point here is a good start but also voice your issues to the Microsoft staff if enough people complain they may(slim chance) give out a free month of whatever so+ or live or something but we need to let both sides know there is an issue so it gets fixed more quickly
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    xbox issue, nothing to do with ESO.
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    This is not just a simple game error where you are standing on your horse instead of sitting, etc... We are PAYING for this membership! Whether it's Xbox Live or ZOS, I do not care, the problem needfs to be fixed since ZOS and Xbox are in partnership here.

making your point here is a good start but also voice your issues to the Microsoft staff if enough people complain they may(slim chance) give out a free month of whatever so+ or live or something but we need to let both sides know there is an issue so it gets fixed more quickly

Correct. I have submitted with both ZOS and Microsoft, and sent in support ticket to ZOS. Everyone else with this issue, please do the same.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct. I have submitted with both ZOS and Microsoft, and sent in support ticket to ZOS. Everyone else with this issue, please do the same.

together with both zos and Microsoft working through whatever is happening we will have some sort of answer as to what happened
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, please make sure this does not continue. I put a ticket in for this a few weeks ago, support said all fixed and should not have any issues in the future...well here we are again.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter I'm now 14 hours out of playing something that I payed for and have a monthly sub to.
    I want my 14 hours of nothingness back on my effin day off :/
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Archmage1 ! We've moved this thread to the Xbox One tech support board where it may get some more visibility and assistance. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • warmjimmy280
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hi @Archmage1 ! We've moved this thread to the Xbox One tech support board where it may get some more visibility and assistance. Thank you!

No chance, move it to this board and get palmed off like all the other threads that are up at the moment.
  • Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    Please have a permanent fix in place so this does not recur again in the future.