Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leaving a campaign without joining another.

dayvhide
dayvhide
Is there any way to leave your home campaign and not have to be in another?
Edited by dayvhide on February 23, 2016 12:18PM
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delete toon and create another?

Or is the campaign account locked?

Edit: Guess once you join the army you can't leave it :*(
    Edited by Knootewoot on February 23, 2016 10:26AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • dayvhide
    dayvhide
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Delete toon and create another?

Or is the campaign account locked?

Edit: Guess once you join the army you can't leave it :*(

I am trying to when you the campaign so I don't get the notifications anymore. Sometimes sell pop up every few seconds. If there's no way to leave do you know the least active campaign?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In two weeks, you will be able to unassign from the campaign.

But the notifications are not that many and are not that long. If you blink, you miss them. Did you really have to make 3 post about the same thing?
  • dayvhide
    dayvhide
    In two weeks, you will be able to unassign from the campaign.

But the notifications are not that many and are not that long. If you blink, you miss them. Did you really have to make 3 post about the same thing?

Well I was told mine is bugged and I'm getting it more than then normal. It is happening every few seconds and if it isn't happening I'm getting an error. They said the only thing I can do was try to find help on here. So I need to make 3 post yes.