The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For The Queen! AD PvP/Trading Guild

mubzander
mubzander
✭✭
Hello,

I've just created a guild (only has 10 members right now). This guild is mainly for players who are in the AD faction and will fight to death for the Queen.

At the minute the guild has obviously just started, but the long term goals will be to dominate the battle of Cyrodiil. Capture and lock down Scourge consistently.

WHAT WE OFFER:
- Help getting emperor.
- Crafters (I can craft 8 piece)
- Help on missions
- Grinding help for levelling
- Pledge of Mara
- Vampirism and Lycanism
- Daily dungeon runs

LONG TERM PLAN:
- To have every AD PvP'er in one faction so you don't have to join so many different ones. So potentially you can play PvP as soon as you log on.
- Even though we are not going to be trading guild I would like to have a competitive trading store. The money will be used to give players rewards weekly.

THINGS TO KNOW:
- Anyone can join (newbie, lowbie or veterans).
- Be friendly and support each other.

Remember guys this is a new faction so please try to invite as many people as you can to get this faction going.

I will be looking to sort out officer ranks soon when we have a good amount of players.

If you guys want an invite leave a comment down below or message me on xbox live.. GT: Mubzi Ali

Thanks all for reading.
Edited by mubzander on February 23, 2016 4:22AM