Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(daggerfall covenant) what am i supposed to do after

Crispion
Crispion
i finished the main stros makai quests, the main quests on that orc island you go to after stros makai, and i saved the king of daggerfall. i have no idea what im supposed to do now so im mainly just wondering around daggerfall, finding crafting material and sky shards, and just killing a bunch of enemies to level up. what am i supposed to do now?
Khajiit has wares IF you have coin
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember the town, but it's a town off to the western coast of the map. You have to deal with a werewolf problem which restarts the main dc quest.
    Edited by Dread_Guy on February 22, 2016 4:39PM
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/5gtct

Ignore the fact it's cadwell's, you main story mission has a bit more too it, but the red circles are where to start the main story quests, their progressive so you need to do them in order i think.

Either way it should give you an idea.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    their progressive so you need to do them in order i think.

Oddly enough you can do them out of order. I did the final quest on one character, then went back and did a quest that was supposed to prepare me for the final quest in that it showed me how to kill the boss I just killed. But you do want to do them in order for the best story.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/5gtct

Ignore the fact it's cadwell's, you main story mission has a bit more too it, but the red circles are where to start the main story quests, their progressive so you need to do them in order i think.

You surely want to go to the area marked with the number 1 on that map. However, just to the East of Daggerfall is area that you want to do as it ties in with the story that is told in the area marked with the number 1.

Also, ask around in Daggerfall and talk to some beggars and follow the darn the dog. That will give some more backstory to what is going on in Glenumbra.
    Edited by Nestor on February 22, 2016 5:11PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"