Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for someone to help level enchanting - PS4 NA

joujoubee34_ESO
I am level 12 in enchanting and looking for someone to help level me up by trading your created runes to me so I can deconstruct them, I can help do the same to you if you're not 50 yet. Also if you're trying to do the same with blacksmithing let me know.
PSN - js3444 add/message me
Edited by joujoubee34_ESO on February 22, 2016 3:18PM
-The Sanjarrin Dynasty-
CP 420+
L50 Dunmer Dragonknight - Meldrast Sanjarrin
L50 High Elf Sorcerer - Landil Sanjarrin
L50 Redguard Sorcerer - Azann Sanjarrin
L50 Argonian Templar - Honors-the-Sun Sanjarrin
Khajiit Nightblade - Sa'kkuhz-ja Sanjarrin
Argonian Dragonknight - Lei-Ree Sanjarrin
The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mate. Put what region you're in because if you're on different ones you can't even mail items across.

I currently have a buddy but honestly - due to the bottleneck from being unable to create the highest level "unlearnt" Glyphs so Runes aren't wasted
    caused by issues around farming specific Runes required & the cost of purchasing a worthwhile quantity - we've abandoned creating them as our primary levelling method.

This is our current process:
    1. Spend 30-60mins in a V1+ undead farming area to collect 8-16 Glyphs and 100-200 raw clothing mats (I'll come on to why this is important later)
    2. Decon all Glyphs (currently level 15 Enchanting and 16 V1-3 Glyphs just got me from from 12.5)
    3. Invest skill points if needed and create "unlearnt" Glyphs at the highest level from whatever is available and send to each other
    4. Repeat

Now, 200 V1 raw mats sell for ~15k and this can be used at step 3 to purchase new Runes if required (or just spend/bank the cash as you wish). However, if you have masses of cash and/or supply of different level Runes then you can just create as you're planning on.
  • joujoubee34_ESO
    Thanks, I am in North America
    -The Sanjarrin Dynasty-
    CP 420+
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit the subject with it :)
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have loads of AP - you can go to Cyrodill and buy Runes from one of the shops. It took me around 500k AP to level enchanting from 40 to 50. (Max level all the enchanting passives).
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree on the farming mobs. You get Glyphs, experience, other loot to sell or decon/research and you can level skills and try new rotations.

Mob glyphs give slightly more than player or alt created glyphs, and alt and player made glyphs give the same Inspiration on Decon.

The problem is your going to lose 75% of the raw materials even with all the extraction passives. So, this can be expensive to buy the Runes you need. Plus, if your going to do this, make Glyphs with Green, preferably Blue Aspects to make it even worth while. So, even more money. Then, you can only send 6 Glyphs at a time, even with face to face trading, so there is that friction. Your going to need to exchange 100's of glyphs to level enchanting this way.

I recently sent an alt of mine 75 Glyphs (Green and Blue aspects) and got him 4 levels (from 34 to 38) even using the proper glyphs for his level. Now I just decon the mob loot glyphs I get and call it good. Especially after I lost about 180 Runes in total after decon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• joujoubee34_ESO
    What's the best place to farm for glyphs dropped by mobs, I'm vet 3 and I can go to aldmeri and ebonheart
    -The Sanjarrin Dynasty-
    CP 420+
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the best place to farm for glyphs dropped by mobs, I'm vet 3 and I can go to aldmeri and ebonheart

I need to clear out some of my runes, if you still want to send glyphs back and forth then let me know.

psn bryanhaas
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Public Dungeons are great for this or an overland zombie spawn point

In order of drop rate

1. Humans (Imperials seem to be highest but it could be the delves they are in)
    2. Undead (including Bloodfiends, Zombies, Skeletons and Ghosts)
    3. Daedra
    4. Animals
    Edited by Nestor on February 22, 2016 8:56PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try one of the "starter" areas in your Silver Zone as in Daggerfall (which is mine) these have a crazy respawn rate. If yours is EP (cba looking) try the pink ghosts between Stone Falls and Harborage as these will all be V1 for you.
  • joujoubee34_ESO
    Try one of the "starter" areas in your Silver Zone as in Daggerfall (which is mine) these have a crazy respawn rate. If yours is EP (cba looking) try the pink ghosts between Stone Falls and Harborage as these will all be V1 for you.

The pink ghosts seem to be working out pretty well, unless I'm just getting really lucky
    Edited by joujoubee34_ESO on February 22, 2016 10:09PM
    -The Sanjarrin Dynasty-
    CP 420+
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The pink ghosts seem to be working out pretty well, unless I'm just getting really lucky

Nice. Out of curiosity, roughly how many are you getting per hour?

• KaylynT
    KaylynT
    If you need anymore help with runes message me. I have been running around trying to get my monster hunter achivement on my V16 char. Running through all the areas been getting a lot of glyphs I have no use for, so I just sell them to the merchant. I can just send them to you to decon. I usually do my runs on the weekend. PSN: aaronpua.
  • joujoubee34_ESO

Nice. Out of curiosity, roughly how many are you getting per hour?

Well I'm not really sure, in the beginning I was getting a lot maybe like 10 in the first 30 minutes, but afterwards i hardly got any for about an hour
    -The Sanjarrin Dynasty-
    CP 420+