Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Single Weapon Bonus

Purdomination33
Purdomination33
✭✭✭
Hey, are the only weapons that offer a 1 item set bonus the Maelstrom and Dragonstar Arena weapons? Looking for a V16 2H weapon that will add in some kind of bonus from a single item. From what I can tell the Arena weapons are the only options. Recently got a complete Monster Helm set, after switching up a few things I am left with a 2H weapon that is not part of a set I no longer use. Not a big deal but would be great to find one that gives a bonus.

Monster helms are always Shoulder and Head right?
Mediocre AD StamDK.
BiS wine drinker.
Award winning dog owner.
Disappointing husband.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monster sets are always shoulder + helm.

Only weapons that give a boost and not as set is dragonstar master weapons and maelstrom.

Master weapons are capped at v14 so maelstrom weps are the only option.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95 Thank you for the reply. Thought that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I freaking suck at Maelstrom arena! Stuck on Stage 6, just cannot kill that freaking Spider-Ant hybrid boss guy quickly enough.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently put some new gear on my DK. Which left me with one weapon slot as not part of a set. On my One Handed Shield bar I can run Torugs with 2 pieces. But my staff is not part of a set. I find it kind of freeing in a way that I can use what ever I pick up along the way.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming ur Stam? You could try to get agility and a jewelry piece. I mix briarhearth and agility jewelry to make sure I get a bonus from everything
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma