The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The IronWolf Knights EU/DC New Guild Recruiting

Maxmad13
Maxmad13
Soul Shriven
The IronWolf Knights is a new guild on the EU Server based in the Daggerfall Covernant, the plan is to be a chilled but focused guild being PvE/PvP focused mainly PvE. Anyone is welcome, Mic isn't needed but would be great if you did for guild group runs.

Character:
I run an Imperial/Templar I'm Dps/Stamina based with Two-handed Sword/Bow and have Lycanthropy and Vet2 atm.

Etc, You don't need to be active 24/7 but at least 1 a week this also affects your rank.

So join now, add me or send me a message on XboxOne my GT: MaxGremory
Edited by Maxmad13 on February 21, 2016 6:28PM
  • boabboyle
    boabboyle
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Mate,

I have just recently got back into ESO. I am looking for active guild to be a part of. If you still have some space etc i would very much like to give it a try

GT : Boabboyle
    Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them!