The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] [EP] [AD] [DC] LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS

ConquerorsOfTamriel
Hello I am a recruiter and the leader of the guild Blood Eagles Wrath. We are a part of all three alliances and have three separate in-game guilds for each alliance however everyone is required to be a part of the EP guild as we wanted to make one for the bank, trade, and to have a guild that everyone is a part of instead of having three separate guilds that are distant from each other.
We have 20 members currently and we are growing through advertising on multiple social media sites.

On the last week of each month we hold tournaments. Sunday through Saturday with Saturday being the big Pvp battle tournaments. The winners of the tournament gain prizes such as gold or items that are donated everyday for donation days which are every day, for each crafting skill. Sunday's are the days that gold is donated. That way we can reward you for tournaments and being able to buy items such as a horse or crafting sets and eventually a guild trader.

Each day we ask that each member donates a specific type of crafting skill type into the guild bank to help our crafters. Monday's are alchemy supplies, Tuesday is clothing supplies and so on so forth. It is not required but it is highly looked up upon.

If you are interested then please see if you meet the following

~Active in the chat and in-game( I understand you have outside lives but please let me know)
~ 13 years or older
~ Have a mic
~ Must have kik
Our chats are through an app called kik. It is our way of communicating without having to be online all the time. This allows us to get to know the members better as well. If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining then add me on psn at Sappersteins and kik me at the same name. See you soon.