The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character – Chief Inspector Rhanbiq"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Meet the Character – Chief Inspector Rhanbiq. We hope you enjoyed learning about one of the Iron Wheel's chief inspectors, and be on the lookout for a new Meet the Character next week!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ZOS, why are you breaking this heart of mine? First you taunt us with this:
    "The force in Abah's Landing is led by Chief Inspector Rhanbiq, who has the worst sort of reputation: one of principle."
    And now, you do this (and you also show us that sweet armor). And you still won't let us join the Iron Wheel. Why? I seriously hope there's a hidden quest which no one has ever found that lets us join them. If not please make it a later addition to the DLC.

When you post things like this one, it only makes me want to join the Iron Wheel and Chief Inspector Rhanbiq, and annihilate the filthy Thieves Guild.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concur that that is some very nice armor. :)
    Suffice it to say, it was Rhanbiq's revelation of the Altmer spy ring which brought the matter to my predecessor's attention.

Guess now I know why the Queen is sending my main to Hew's Bane...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭
    Suffice it to say, it was Rhanbiq's revelation of the Altmer spy ring which brought the matter to my predecessor's attention.

Guess now I know why the Queen is sending my main to Hew's Bane...
    My main's reason is a direct result of Orsinium; because of stuff she did, she is made a political criminal until the orc king can fix it and explain why she had to do what she did. To protect herself and cause less trouble for her few allies, she goes to Abah's Landing, hiding there among the thieves and scum. She thinks little of thievery, but she is willing to do much to survive.

Oh, gosh, I'm literally counting the days now, and it's still three weeks till it is released! I'm so excited! For now, I definetely am intrigued by Rhanbiq. I am guessing that he is going to be a Well-Intentioned Extremist, but it could also be that he is genuinely a good guy and in the end, he moves from the city. Who knows, what is why I am going to play the DLC and find out!!