The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Limited Black Bear and Black Bear Cub Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
From the open fields of Cyrodiil to mountainous reaches of Skyrim, the rugged Black Bear is able to navigate just about any terrain with ease. Bring the Black Bear and Black Bear Cub along on your next adventure!

The Black Bear mount and Black Bear Cub pet are available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, starting today (February 18th) through the February 22nd at 10AM EST. Look for them in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store!

669b326c51646b1422a96a656242a4.jpg
The Black Bear is common across Cyrodiil, but is also seen north into High Rock and Skyrim, where it is considered a warrior's mount. It's also the preferred mount of Nord Nightblades, as it blends into the dark, and makes no hoofbeats when it gallops. Black Bears: almost stealthy!

7ef360ab67f9212995d12729c8cb29.jpg
The Black Bear Cub is both playful and affectionate, and so adorable it's quickly forgiven for whatever trouble it gets into. It's also quite good at avoiding whatever dangers its master happens to encounter, so don't be afraid to let it tag along on your adventures!

If you adopt one or both of these furry companions, we’d love to see your adventures together! Share your screenshots with us below or at TESOnline on Twitter.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    I can't "bear" it anymore.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Bear mount = 2500 Crowns
    Black Bear cub = 1000 Crowns
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I am not impressed with another reskin bear mount....
    Step your game up and put time into making content people want!
    Btw there is nothing LIMITED about this black bear.
    Tell your uppers Gina to quit being greedy *** with all this overpriced crap.
    I'm sick of it.... *crying myself to sleep thinking of what this game could have been*
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make it an echatare and we'll talk :p
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    No thx. Have two already.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, the color i needed.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why these have to look the same every time. Devs need to get more creative and then people would be more willing to part with their 2500 crowns. I also don't think we need a new mount every month lol just focus on content and put more work into these "limited time" specials.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta catch 'em all... ESO'Pe'unts! (Had no idea how to merge ESO/Pets/Mounts, sorry)

Added to my collection and shall be showing them off until I grow bored of them and return to double guar!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gina, consider making the Frost Mare available again, please.
    Many people are waiting for this and have saved their crowns especially for that purpose.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we getting Winnie the Pooh how many bears can you actually make
  • shreikanb14a_ESO
    A reskinned mount for 2500 crowns... Yeah no....
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been waiting for the black bears since they showed up months ago on that data mining website and am glad to finally have them.

To the people who complain bitterly every time they reskin existing mounts and pets, you know you aren't forced to buy every single mount and pet in every color and style. Some of us like having the opportunity to get them in a different color, and that's all it really is, another option, even if it does come with a heaping side of "limited time only" marketing.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I get a Black Bear mount, and a White Bear mount, do they make a Grey Bear cub pet? :smile:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I get a Black Bear mount, and a White Bear mount, do they make a Grey Bear cub pet? :smile:

No, you'll get this one:
    gp_crwn_mounts_maskedbear_1x1.jpg
    :smiley:
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for the black bear! It's mine now!
  • David_Czechborn
    David_Czechborn
    Soul Shriven
    I really like design and animations on bear mounts, but I've found little bug with Black Bear (not sure if this issue is on all bears, but I can confirm that it's on this one).

When my character is running/galloping on Black Bear, he's not sitting on mount, but he's floating above Black Bear. We're talking about 10-20 cm, but it's really visible. Other than that, this mount looks great.
    "Let's make Tamriel great again"

- Donald Stormcloak