Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrong timeline : Sinmur - king Jorunn - Wuuthrad shards - SPOILERS

Nightgard
Nightgard
✭✭
Hi,

So I got to the rift for the veteran progression, around vet 5.
I do a bunch of quests for the king and clean the rifts quests from East to West.

I did the quest "Stomping Sinmur" , with all the five hundred congratulating Jorunn at the end. Sinmur is dead etc.

But now, like 5 to 6 hours of questing later, I just finished the quest where you kill Thallik Wormfather (Shattered hopes), Sinmur escapes and Wutthrad get shattered...
And then the game told me at the same time to go see Captain Viveka (to continue the main story) and to go see Cadwell... So I talked to Viveka, she explains she'll need my help. Quest completed and Ebonheart Pact main story is over.

It was all totally mixed up. I don't really know at what point I got off tracks (with all the secondary quests being so good , you don't even realize what's part of the main road or not :p)

But still, some heavy bug there.
  • Nightgard
    Nightgard
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the double post, I can't find the edit button.

So yeah, my "question" was, should I make a bug report ? Is it enough to do it here on the forums ? Is it a known issue ?
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you did the quests in the wrong order, could that be?

Or it's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse you never know :wink:
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Nightgard
    Nightgard
    ✭✭
    I think you did the quests in the wrong order, could that be?

Or it's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse you never know :wink:

Well I think also , but how is it even possible. It shouldn't be possible.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the worst cases, but it's possible all over the game to do story quests out-of-order if you start wandering around and exploring. The Rift is one of the more awkward ones to do in the right order as well, as the story goes counter-clockwise around Lake Honrich from northeast to southeast. In-world, this is emphasised by the fact that the southern door of Fort Greenwall (connecting the northeast directly to the southeast) is locked, implying that you shouldn't go that way.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp