Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Removing Guild Store Item - Lost Forever?

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
I had listed an item in our guild trader and it wasn't moving. I went to check on it this morning and saw the option to "remove" the item, so I did thinking it would go back into my inventory but I can't find it. I destroyed it, didn't I? Lost it f'rever? *queue tears*
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be mailed to you. That can take 10 or 15 minutes (or it can take 1 minute, it all depends)

To make it happen quicker, do one of the following

1. Port to Guildmate, Groupmate or Friend in your list, even if they are in the same zone
    2. Go to another zone
    3. Go in or out of the Thieves Refuge if it's handy
    4. Relog
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sweet. I immediately checked my mail hoping to see it there but no. Then I had to hop off to head to work. I'm glad it'll be there when I get home. Come back to me Dwemer Swords!

Thanks, Nestor!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP