Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Freelance - PvP Guild Bringing in new blood

FatKidHatchets
FatKidHatchets
✭✭✭
Hello, I am FatKidHatchets. We, Freelance, are the number one Aldemeri Guild for PvP. Due to many games coming about we have begun to teach PvP to our freshest of members. We are taking another week or so to goof around before we get back to being serious. We are accepting anyone willing to learn.

I am known to become a tad irate when folks screw around. Understand we have high expectations and we don't bother with foolish for very long. This guild is not for you unless you meet three criteria.

1) You want to always do better in PvP (winning in pvp is our number one goal)

2) You want to work as a group and put your 1v1 build in the trash

3) You can deal with getting orders and following them

We are not for everyone, but we do accept a wide range of candidates. Come give it a try, and if you hate my guts afterward I won't even take it personal.

You can send playstation messages to FatKidHatchets

Have a good day!
  • msdevious29
    <3 Can't wait to kick butt with Freelance in the upcoming campaign!
  • nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join psn Headlessdesert
  • msdevious29
    nolangrady wrote: »
    Send a PSN message to Fatkidhatchets
  • msdevious29
    nolangrady wrote: »
    Send a PSN message to Fatkidhatchets