The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Farm White Gold. Xbox NA EP

Greath
Greath
Need people to farm white gold to get the helmet.

Xbox
NA server
Ebonheart
GT is Cyeithen

I'm a vr16 magic NB (dps) I would like another dps, healer, and a tank.
  • Focust3
    Focust3
    GT-PissedPlatapi V16 DK DPS, feel free to add me im usually always on and down to run WGT
    CP557 DK
    CP557 Sorc
    CP557 Stamplar
    GT: PissedPlatapi
    Platform:Xbox1
    Server:North America
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    GT-Walties99, have magicka NB, Templar healer, DK tank. Have played WgT roughly 60 times and have good strategies as well as other people who I can pull in to make for some fast easy runs.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Focust3 wrote: »
    GT-PissedPlatapi V16 DK DPS, feel free to add me im usually always on and down to run WGT

His GT is actually pissedplatopi I think. Hello Pissed!
    I'm also always down to run WGT, I'm EP V16 Sorc DPS and I'm the gm of pisseds guild. And pissed, we need to do run thru WGT tonight. ;)
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greath wrote: »
    Need people to farm white gold to get the helmet.

Xbox
    NA server
    Ebonheart
    GT is Cyeithen

I'm a vr16 magic NB (dps) I would like another dps, healer, and a tank.
    Our guild farms WGT daily so I'll shoot ya an invite. We usually run with one temp (for the shards on kena boss) 2 mag nb for the dps/off heal and a Sorc dps. We change out as needed but one of our craftmasters is boss with WGT & ICP so they're 20 min runs, easy as pie.
  • Death_Angel27
    Looking for group to farm white gold with this weekend. Message me in game GT: Le Mort Roux if you want to farm it. I am a DPS Sorc with Divines Kena Shoulders, Well-fitted Kena Hat, wear a variety of sets including julians, clever arch, twice born.
    V16 Sorcerer-DPS
    V16 NightBlade-DPS
    V16 Templar-DPS
    501+ CP