Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC Looking for Guild

Ilterendi
Ilterendi
✭✭✭
I'm looking for a guild partaking in the hunt as envisioned by Hircine. I've already been bit and have been accepted by Hircine. I'm just looking for a local pack.

I'm Bosmer and do not follow the Green Pact as religiously as many of my kin do, although eating my enemies' heart is a tasty treat. I'm an Archer by trade, don't let this fool you and think yourself safe by keeping close to me as my arrows are not comparable to the savagery of my bite. I hope to find a pack that fits my style, not a huge fan of warring within Cyrodil, but delight at opportunities to expand my territory in delves and other areas. Long live the pack and praise be to Hircine!