Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Whats a fair price for vet 15 tri stat pots?

DEATHquidox
DEATHquidox
✭✭✭
Hey guys new to crafting and stuff havent really messed with it at all honestly. How much would vet 15 pots be worth on ps4? Na server? My friend said he would give me 10k for 100 of them but i felt like that was a rip off because it would cost me way more money to make them than to basically give them away so whats a fair price?
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure but have you checked multiple guild traders to see if there's any in there, to then compare prices and quantity? because 10k for 100 pots seems pretty low, as you've said.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 - 18K......

I make them and food, break them into 25 packs and sell them for around 4.5k a pack in Guild store.... make a fortune from it..

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Raw cost per pot (bugloss/columbine/mountain flower) on xbox one NA comes to 218 gold just for materials and sell for 250-300 ea in traders. Thought all prices were higher on PS4? At 10k your friend is taking advantage of you.

It comes down to this fact... If buying the raw materials to make something costs equal to or more than what you can sell the crafted item then it is better to just sell the raw materials than sell crafted goods.

So if you are farming the mats and the above is still true just sell the mats you will make more with less effort.

NOTE FYI: There are 3 platforms with 2 servers each and all have their own market pricing. So make sure that if you go with someone's recommended pricing that they are on your server AND then check raw material prices on that server as well
    Edited by Tallowby on February 18, 2016 3:27PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |