The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is It Weird To Fall In Love With Two Seperate Opposing Factions In PVP

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daggerfall Covenant stretched out lazily in its bed, while the Ebonheart Pact stroked DC's long auburn hair. "Morning, sleepyhead," said the Pact. "I thought you'd sleep the whole day away!" The Pact laughed. He didn't really care how long DC slept in, so long as he slumbered in the Pact's strong arms. "Mm," murmured the Covenant. "What time is it? Do you smell muffins?" The Aldmeri Dominion stood in the doorway, totally nude except for an apron, and holding a huge tray of muffins. "It was me," said the Dominion. "I made the muffins."

1. I really love this writing. You are very creative at writing. :blush: 2. I wish I could write like that. 3. I not sure. But as I reading this lovely master piece. Are you possibly in a role playing guild? I on ps4 eu though. 4. I think I your fan :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Blues are alright I suppose, if i'm in a campaign dominated by yellows I don't attack them and we sometimes work together in imperial city but yellows is a different story totally hate them always kill them on sight!
    Edited by DjKahun on February 17, 2016 5:23PM
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this not normal
    On PC AD NA have a lot of respect and like for blue players too numerous to name. On red I like Vortexman and like three other ppl. Does that count? I do like that Crystalized came back to the game. Maybe he can breathe new life back to the pact.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    On PC AD NA have a lot of respect and like for blue players too numerous to name. On red I like Vortexman and like three other ppl. Does that count? I do like that Crystalized came back to the game. Maybe he can breathe new life back to the pact.

Blue also had struggled a lot to get numbers in PvP last time I was on PC. Your response is not surprising as you would see more All-Star blues showing off their muscle in PvP.

For those of you folks on PS4/Xbox1. Some history 101. Blues on PC NA always had an absurdly low population in 2014. Someone from PC NA blue side feel free to chime in about how things are today. So those of you that are blue on PS4/Xbox1 and have good blue populations, count your lucky stars. For many months blue would always lose in the big 30-day campaign. Honestly felt sorry for those chaps. Hopefully things have turned around since then as many good players have re-rolled DC to help balance that out. This is why population balance is important.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 17, 2016 6:00PM
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, as every character I have is DC, I think that I can possibly speak for the PC NA DC.

We are still the smallest faction in PVP. It is usual to be fighting against 30+ EP /AD at any given time. It is rare to have a full raid together. Yes, when we have to dethrone, you will see several groups joining for the purpose, but as a rule, one group will be at one keep and another group will be at another.

But, maybe it is just uninformed pugs who don't understand strategy. An example, yesterday we were trying to dethrone the EP. We were fighting 50+ with our 15. I told my group that we were going to leave the AD alone as they were not attacking our stuff. I look at the map and instead of the AD attacking Alessia, they are at Rayles. We had no scrolls and there was nothing to be gained by the AD (who didn't have their home keeps or scrolls) but they wanted to attack a keep two keeps from their nearest. You would have thought that they would have at least wanted Roebeck. I guess that it means that the DC is the bigger threat than the EP which is still the largest faction despite their posting on the forum about they don't have enough players.
    Edited by RDMyers65b14_ESO on February 17, 2016 7:07PM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will both kill you just the same. Not sure why you are advertising for them to do so though. Little odd but hey, to each his own. There are some who are known 'mercenaries' and will fight in all alliances, because that's how they roll. Most people in pvp dont like that though, the whole spy thing. Whether or not they are... whatever. I always thought fear of spies was silly, its not like theres gonna be much unknown in a game where we've done the same things over and over for 2 years lol!

Myself, I just prefer to give my all to one faction and one faction alone. AD is life, AD is love.

If you are feeling... guilty, maybe you should just stick to one. It honestly doesnt matter as long as you are having fun. That IS why we play. Fun. Games are fun. Or should be, when they stop being fun, we should quit playing them.

Just my 2cents.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who feels same way?
    DHale wrote: »

Blue also had struggled a lot to get numbers in PvP last time I was on PC. Your response is not surprising as you would see more All-Star blues showing off their muscle in PvP.

For those of you folks on PS4/Xbox1. Some history 101. Blues on PC NA always had an absurdly low population in 2014. Someone from PC NA blue side feel free to chime in about how things are today. So those of you that are blue on PS4/Xbox1 and have good blue populations, count your lucky stars. For many months blue would always lose in the big 30-day campaign. Honestly felt sorry for those chaps. Hopefully things have turned around since then as many good players have re-rolled DC to help balance that out. This is why population balance is important.

A lot of people are on DC now. I remember when we were gate-camped all day long =D

DC has won a lot of competitive campaigns since then, and is doing pretty well. Though a lot of people hate them and accuse DC of being the new "zerg" faction, but I always see equal zergs from any side, so maybe it's just the fact that DC is absurdly stronger now. Idk.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is good to hear that. It really was not fun playing PC pvp back then because with the lack of blues to fight. I ALWAYS had to go fight red. It got really dull very quickly. :(
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    after i looked that vid, i can only say "disgusting"
    many pact soldiers must have died defending the keeps that hold the scrollgate closed. You march up there mocking them and making a fun of it - and they let you alive!?
    these flattened mops should be beheaded in public and their heads put on spikes all around the north morrowind gate (the characters ofc, not the players) :D
    maybe it has something to do with the point of view you ppl on pS4 playing. Is there no way to zoom out ? theres always the back of the char in plain sight but not much of the surrounding (saw another vid, same stuff of perspectiv, gruesome imo)
    pc/eu
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a deep down tiny hate for AD due to hopesfire and Haderus, but I surpress it rather well.

• catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this not normal
    Vivecc wrote: »
    after i looked that vid, i can only say "disgusting"
    many pact soldiers must have died defending the keeps that hold the scrollgate closed. You march up there mocking them and making a fun of it - and they let you alive!?
    these flattened mops should be beheaded in public and their heads put on spikes all around the north morrowind gate (the characters ofc, not the players) :D
    maybe it has something to do with the point of view you ppl on pS4 playing. Is there no way to zoom out ? theres always the back of the char in plain sight but not much of the surrounding (saw another vid, same stuff of perspectiv, gruesome imo)

There is a way to zoom out however for some reason not a lot of people know it. For anyone who doesn't know, hold the "down" button on the Dpad, and use the right analog stick to zoom in and out.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your poll is very bad because everything is just repeating your thread title instead of actual answers other than "prefer not to answer"

The answer is no

Daggerfall or Die!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    it is not weird, it is call TRAISON

Trey Songz?
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prefer not to answer
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Prabooo wrote: »
    it is not weird, it is call TRAISON

Trey Songz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V42s-tZIAj0
    Edited by Prabooo on March 4, 2016 8:41AM
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somehow, this classic speech from MGS comes to mind as I read these posts. Enjoy :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=S3nzuv87ik4[/url]
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate the blues, but red is dead period.
  • wiltedrose
    Is this not normal
    Not normal however I do hate AD much more.
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • SlappyThePoptart
    SlappyThePoptart
    ✭✭✭
    Is this not normal
    The Daggerfall Covenant stretched out lazily in its bed, while the Ebonheart Pact stroked DC's long auburn hair. "Morning, sleepyhead," said the Pact. "I thought you'd sleep the whole day away!" The Pact laughed. He didn't really care how long DC slept in, so long as he slumbered in the Pact's strong arms. "Mm," murmured the Covenant. "What time is it? Do you smell muffins?" The Aldmeri Dominion stood in the doorway, totally nude except for an apron, and holding a huge tray of muffins. "It was me," said the Dominion. "I made the muffins."

lolz
    For the Aldmeri Pact of Daggerfall!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    bananas and tomatoes on eu pc need to hold hands all the time to get anything done, while dc prefer small scale. but i have love for both. would be nice to find more solos at those alliances tho for random duels...
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Blues Aint Loyal
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's perfectly normal to love two different factions; as long as AD isn't one of them >:)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche