Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dye station location

Moonscythe
Moonscythe
✭✭✭✭✭
Please help. I may be blind but if so I admit it. I need to know where dye stations are in Grahtwood. The wiki says in the main hall at Elden Root but I can't find one there or in Haven or by the dock or anywhere else. I went back to Khenarthi's Roost where the dye is closest to the waystation. Is there not a dyes station in Grahtwood or am I missing it somehow.
Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I've been there but I'm pretty sure it's in the main crafting/banking area in Elden Root...possibly opposite the Enchanting table?
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC< it's up in the main crafting area, where the bank is. Look near the Alchemy Table as most are near that.

As for Haven, look in or near the Alchemy Shop. Most dye stations were put in the Alchemy Shop the first time they were released.

Also, your map should have a unique icon for the dye station, looks like a dye pot.
    Edited by Nestor on February 15, 2016 5:45PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I know there is an icon but I have yet to find it. I find Elden Root incredibly hard to navigate and would not be surprised to find I missed an entire area. In the main hall under the tree there is nothing but a few merchants. Thank you, I will look again. In Haven, it is definitely not in the alchemy shed and no dye pot shows up on the map.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    Yes, I know there is an icon but I have yet to find it. I find Elden Root incredibly hard to navigate and would not be surprised to find I missed an entire area. In the main hall under the tree there is nothing but a few merchants. Thank you, I will look again. In Haven, it is definitely not in the alchemy shed and no dye pot shows up on the map.

Its the upper level of that main hall you need in Elden Root.
    Took me a while to find my 1st time there but once you find that upper level everything you need (bank, crafting stations, traders, writ boards) is there,except for stables and the place you deliver your writs.
    Elden Root is a lot better for ease of use than Wayrest or Mournhold where those things are scattered around the city.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Dye station are usually near the alchemy station so I would look for the alchemy station.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The area around the Wayshrine just have a few merchants. For one, the Grocer and the respec shrines too.

But, you have to go upstairs to get to main crafting merchant area. It is also where the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild are, and the Queen is up there too. If your facing the rededication shrine from the Wayshrine, the entrance to upstairs will be right behind you.

EDIT I thought Haven would have one as it has a bank. But alas, there is not one

http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-dye-guide-complete-list-dyes/
    Edited by Nestor on February 15, 2016 6:58PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please help. I may be blind but if so I admit it. I need to know where dye stations are in Grahtwood. The wiki says in the main hall at Elden Root but I can't find one there or in Haven or by the dock or anywhere else. I went back to Khenarthi's Roost where the dye is closest to the waystation. Is there not a dyes station in Grahtwood or am I missing it somehow.

In the tree opposite the alchemy station, enchanting is to the left woodworking is to the right and further right is a banker then the clothier then entrance then blacksmith then another bank then the stairs and start over.

More or less I skipped a few vendors like the armorer after the black smith station.
    Edited by bryanhaas on February 15, 2016 7:41PM
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I knew the mages and fighters were upstairs but, apparently, I had never gone up there to learn that there is a second level. It would be nice if there was some way to know that. I wasn't ready to begine the next phase of mages and fighters or go see the king yet. Anyway, thank you.

I do still have trouble getting around. I started from a different location trying to find the carnival to turn in the last quest, which, coincidentally, would have taken me upstairs had I done it sooner. Anyway, I walked in circles for nearly an hour trying to get to their camp. I ran into all sorts of trouble and places but every time I pointed towards the quest marker I saw a rocky cliff face. I finally retreated to a wayshrine and went back to where I knew how to find it.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I knew the mages and fighters were upstairs but, apparently, I had never gone up there to learn that there is a second level. It would be nice if there was some way to know that. I wasn't ready to begine the next phase of mages and fighters or go see the king yet. Anyway, thank you.

I do still have trouble getting around. I started from a different location trying to find the carnival to turn in the last quest, which, coincidentally, would have taken me upstairs had I done it sooner. Anyway, I walked in circles for nearly an hour trying to get to their camp. I ran into all sorts of trouble and places but every time I pointed towards the quest marker I saw a rocky cliff face. I finally retreated to a wayshrine and went back to where I knew how to find it.

I found this place so frustrating when I first got there but persevere, once you get to know it it is the most convenient of the 3 alliance capitals for crafting and doing writs.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.