Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar: Spell or Weapon Crit, Help?

Heroic_Defender
Heroic_Defender
✭✭✭
What guarantees that my next move on the Templar will be either a Spell or Weapon Critical, unlike the Nightblade where as Shadowy Disguise guarantees my next move to be a Critical. As for the Templar I see nothing that guarantees me, so what I'm asking is how often does the Templar drop either a Weapon or Spell Critical and based on which percentage?

Best Answer

• Flak
    Flak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades are the only class that has a guarenteed crit.
    If you press C in game you will see two values, Spell Crit and Weapon Crit. All Skills that cost magicka scale off spell crit and all that cost stamina scale of weaponcrit. The same goes for Spell Damage and Weapon Damage which is why you only want either magicka or stamina skills but dont mix them up.
    If your spell crit is 60%, that means 60% of all your spells will crit.

GM of the progressive raiding Guild Ghosts and Goblins | Recruitment: Open

Roster

Flák - 50 Magicka DK DD
    Toxic Flák - 50 Stamina DK DD
    Flakká - 50 Magicka NB DD
    Sonic Flák - 50 Stam-Sorc DD
    Flákjack - 50 Stamplar DD
    Flák the Ripper - 50 StamNB DD
    Flakster - 50 Magicka Sorc DD
    Overwhelming Flak - 50 Magicka Templar Healer/DD
    Full Metal Flák - 50 Stamina DK Tank
    All Pact

YouTube
    Answer ✓
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Flak has answered your query but if I could recommend a Templar skill to empower your next I'd say Dark Flare, and it also seems to be getting a nice buff with TG.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP Flak answered your question beautifully

I just want to add that if you use jabs as a main attack you want to stack CP into Thaumaturge. ( under the Ritual )
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."