The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addons do not load

spainchaudub17_ESO
My client does not see my addons. I have a new install of ESO on a new install of Windows 10. I have already shut down Onedrive and tried to reinstall the game. I originally used Minion to install the addons, but since that did not work I installed them again myself. So far no luck. Any suggestions?
  • spainchaudub17_ESO
    I have the addons loading now. Turns out ESO expects them to be on Onedrive, even though I turned it off. When I checked Onedrive I found the complete eso folder structure, so I moved the addons there and they loaded.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the future just download your addons and paste them / unzip / extract them to the My Documents - ESOlive folder or LiveEU folder and then into the subfolder Add-ons.

Alternatively use software like Minion or Curse ect. which will manage your add-ons, but I recommend doing it yourself because ESOUI is really easy to use.

Happy hunting & glad you got it sorted, I just left that there so you can always remember :wink:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Kaynon
    Kaynon
    If you're eu and using a client to install your add ons. They install in live folder In your directory, not liveEu. Copy them over.
    EU-PC
    Nightblade - Bosmer - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil