The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best templar dps armor??

Mr5had0w
Mr5had0w
I am a crafter and can craft 8 trait and some times. (heavy all 9, ww max, light 2 9 trait and medium 2 9 trait). Im looking to raise my damage up for pvo (burst damage). im vr 16 with 344 champ points avaliable. What sets (crafted preferred but drops r find too) should i wear to max out my damage and keep reasonable sustain. Im currently using gold Julie and magnus and willpower arcane, 2 nirn swords ( have a set of precise as well). Is there any other things i can do to further max my characters dps? What sets should i max or farm for to improve my character?

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated =)
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4*Overwhelming + 5* Juli + 3*Willpower would give you more spell damage, but you'd lose a little regen.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    I use 5 kagrenacs, 4 magnus gift, 3 will power. Dual wield/resto. Best combo of dmg and regen I've found. Plus insta rez and health bonus
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Willpower 5 Julianos 3 arch Mage 1 kena
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »
    I use 5 kagrenacs, 4 magnus gift, 3 will power. Dual wield/resto. Best combo of dmg and regen I've found. Plus insta rez and health bonus

Just got nerfed. Yay templar.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently switched up my gear. Buffed it goes over 3K spell dmg and still have around 2200 Regen.

I run DW and Sw/B.

5 - Kags
    3 - Willpower
    1 - Kena
    1 - Bloodspawn
    DW - Torug's Pact
    Sw/B - Willow's Path
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I change my clothes all of the time, but at the moment I am loving arch mage, magnus, willpower, endurance and molag kena, with divines and nirnhoned. I have so much recovery that I never get below half (or even 3/4 tbh) of my magicka, its really good for sustain (not entirely sure how much cp's have to play in it) and I use this set for healing (and dps when I am allowed) in pve too. Spell damgage is about 2600 unbuffed, so not so bad either, I can easily do 20k+ sustained dps in it, even when healing :blush: I only started using arch mage because I got yellow pieces as pvp rewards, and was too poor and lazy to craft anything better, but 3 pieces is great, I love it :smiley:

Edited by Elara_Northwind on February 18, 2016 12:17AM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisbette wrote: »

Add a kena shoulder so you get the damage on resto bar aswell
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    ryanborror wrote: »
    Willpower 5 Julianos 3 arch Mage 1 kena

Julianos is not a good PVP set. Change your Julianos for Kagrenac's.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Just realized this is pvp. In that case 5 kags
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    Best dps for Magicka Templar for me by far is 5 Julianos 2 Torugs 2xKags Resto DW. 3114 SD 57% crit all gold unbuffed. One precise one nirnhoned Apprentice Mundus. Sustain issues can be resolved with L2P
    Edited by llllADBllll on February 19, 2016 1:30AM
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster