Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quickslots fill themselves after I empty them

spainchaudub17_ESO
My quickslot fills itself even after I empty it. The big problem is it will align itself on food, and I am expecting a heal when I hit Q. I have been wasting a lot of food. Perhaps it is an addon that is doing this. Any ideas how to turn it off.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gop to your bank,remove all things food in your inventory.Change your quickslot keys,then,later pick the food back out of your bank.
    If you want to turn one of your add-ons off,click on options,like you are going to log off.Instead goto add-ones in the left menu there,then disable the ones you think might be giving you a problem.
    Edited by Volkodav on February 16, 2016 8:47AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has to be an addon as this does not happen stock or with the addons I have, none of which do anything with Quick Slots or Bars for that matter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"