The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC EU - Aquila Raiders - Progress raiding

Stillian
Stillian
✭✭✭
We are a raiding guild looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We aim to complete everything, with best scores we can do.
We are looking for players with raid-ready characters, offering 5 static raid groups and open raids.

If you are looking to run trials and have fun doing so, please visit our website for more info: http://aquila-raiders.eu/
See you in Tamriel!
Edited by Stillian on January 24, 2017 10:38PM
Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more people for raids.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Since crossfaction raiding is possible now, we are glad to invite people regardless of allegiance.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”

Oh this is awesome, the Z symbol by the thread will definitely draw more attention ;)

We have 3 days of open raids and a vacant spot for damage dealer in core group. Join us for raiding!)
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting!
    You can find here:
    • Weekly trials raids
    • Farm nMoL raids
    • A lot of theorycraft, builds and tactics for everything in game
    • Skilled mates for 4-man stuff
    • If you are good enough, spot for progress vMoL group

Our current progress - synergy phase of last vmol boss. Join us and kill it with us :)
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    vMoL is completed few times!) And we are still recruiting. Send ingame mail @Stillian if you are interested.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • whykillme
    whykillme
    After weeks of hard work i've managed to complete vMol together with this guild. Being the biggest noob in the guild improving to become better and better i've had a Great experience and can't wait for the next update which makes SO hard again, a new challenge we would love to defeat with more new people!

Join us now and help us slay the beasts!

Also,

I'm the clown in the middle, on our first kill! http://imgur.com/a/A2i9c

7LY4LbG.png
    Edited by whykillme on May 30, 2016 6:40PM
  • Libertha
    Libertha
    We decided to do all old trials before the next patch would erase all scores again.

After a bit of warming up we set down some decent scores :).

Aetherian Archive: 130954 - ranked 3rd as group and 3rd as guild
    Hel Ra Citadel: 127090 - ranked 4th as group and 3rd as guild

Afterwards we went to Sanctum Ophidia, sadly we were having some issues with dc's and only managed to do the following score:

Sanctum Ophidia: 173989 - ranked 8th as group and 4th as guild.

Do you feel like you could be a worthy addition to our raiding force?
    Do you feel you could contribute to further improvements and beter results?

Contact us.
    Edited by Libertha on May 30, 2016 9:47PM
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    My ingame inbox is full sometimes, in that case you can also send me a message here on forum.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

We are looking for:

Healer for core group (geared, old trial experience, vMoL experience at least to 2nd boss)
    Tank for core group (same req, ready to buy\farm required sets for group buff)
    DD (30K+ dps, same experience req)

Raid leaders for free raids (ready to lead weekly trials, farm raids nSO vSO nMoL)
    People for free raids (ready to play in group, decent perfomance (20k+ dps with further progress), ready to learn if needed)

Edited 1st post
    Edited by Stillian on June 21, 2016 8:03PM
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more players to fill our ranks for updated trials next dlc
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Valoryan
    Valoryan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I'm a dd sorcerer magicka based 196 cp lf a guild in wich grow up, improve and attend to raid.

I know i'm quite little still but i done SO and i'm not new to mmo raid ;)

if you think i can join you, /w @Aëryon

thanks!
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    We made top1 scores for AA and Hel Ra!
    And we are recruiting! message me here on forum or mail in-game.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Konoplja95
    Konoplja95
    Soul Shriven
    hi, im kinda new to veteran dungeons and pve in general, i think i completed all veteran dungeons at least once. the trials are totaly new to me and my dps is 22k+ for sure. im here to learn and farm monster sets for my pvp chars. can i join your guild?
    add me as friend @Konoplja95 so we can talk, i have 5 guilds atm but i would leave one just for pve reasons
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by Qbiken on October 12, 2020 11:02AM
  • jolebre
    jolebre
    Soul Shriven
    Intrested in joining to the guild, as healer, DD (cp501+) @jolebre
    Edit:Actualy I can't, there is work that won't give time to get into guild thing
    Edited by jolebre on August 4, 2016 4:21PM
  • Fnoptik
    Fnoptik
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKII9wUNt-Y
    Friendly atmosphere, lack of powergamer lunatics who ruin that atmosphere, good progress - core raid trying Rakkhata Hard Mode now.
    Want to join and feeling you can play on decent level (not the level you can see on 6:09 :D)? /w @Stillian
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    We have our 2nd group completed vMoL now. all on their own :p there was only 1 experienced player, replacing missing one.

And we are still recruiting, though its more selective now.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Napoleoff
    Napoleoff
    Soul Shriven
    Second Group just completed Speed Run with 81895 score !!! /w @Stillian @Fnoptik
    Video will come soon !!!
    Edited by Napoleoff on September 7, 2016 1:41PM
  • Fnoptik
    Fnoptik
    ✭✭
    Edited by Fnoptik on September 7, 2016 7:49PM
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Core group has completed Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard mode, world 3rd.

Screenshot_20160910_001331.png
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for new raid guild, although i have done AA and Hel Ra before i would say im inexperienced but really would love to learn with yous guys. Im DD with 350 cp and played since launch. My game name is Zanran so hook me up please.
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I'm interested in joining your guild, currently CP 376 DPS Bosmer Bow/Dual Wield, I am still learning and would appreciate all that your guild can teach me to improve further.
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    Hello !
    Congratulations for the No death vMoL comletion !!
    I want to join Aquila Raiders ! I'm an enthousiaste player who wants beat every sigle mob/boss in tamriel and beyond !
    I have a DK Stam Tank (Shinkhan) and a Magika sorc DD (Olorin), and i'm currently CpR 494. I'v completed all veterant Trials exept MoL. i had the Hm completion of SO at v14.
    My game id : @abdelgeox

Thnx !

Stillian wrote: »
    We have our 2nd group completed vMoL now. all on their own :p there was only 1 experienced player, replacing missing one.

And we are still recruiting, though its more selective now.
    Edited by Shinkhan on September 15, 2016 9:53AM
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    We had some busy time here.
    Some results of our work compared to other guilds:

Rank 3 Hel Ra
    Rank 2 AA
    Rank 4 Sanctum
    Rank 3 vMoL
    Rank 1 vDSA

Our 2nd group, Eagles, is ranked 4th in vMoL, holding best result after 3 guilds that completed hard mode.

New group, Awakening, completed vMoL recently for first time on their 3rd raid.

We currently stopped active recruiting because raid leaders are occupied and current raid groups are full.
    However, we still selectively recruit standins for all of our groups. There is often someone missing, sometimes people quit, people rotating in groups over time, and we need to fill vacant spots. If you would like to apply for one of our groups, message me here on forum.

We also would be interested in raid-leaders joining to start\move group within the guild. We have resources that can help managing group and reaching better results.

Check out our media:
    Xantaria twitch
    andy.s youtube channel

Small vid of 1st vMoL deathless kill from one of runs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eJrjXoBMV4
    See you in Tamriel!
    Edited by Stillian on October 5, 2016 8:41AM
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    We launched a website:
    http://aquila-raiders.eu/
    Please visit for more info about the guild.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    Some news:
    Our 3rd raidgroup, Hydra completed vMoL hard mode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa83ZO-h2jc
    Core group, Comrades completed vMoL HM no death with 163k score which is world best at the moment of posting this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByrFnP6YVQQ
    Visit our website for info about the guild and recruitment: http://aquila-raiders.eu/
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are you guys gonna take back 1st in Hel Ra?
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Stillian
    Stillian
    ✭✭✭
    When are you guys gonna take back 1st in Hel Ra?

As soon as you are closer to decent results in Maw.
    Elitist Scum Guild PC EU