Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lvl 20 Bosmer, looking for a partner

lyndsie.brown
I am searching for a friend who would like to explore and level up together. I'd love to have an early connection before the DLC of the thieves guild is released! That way a killer team can be born :) let me know if you are interested.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Perhaps a guild is a good starting point to meet players to team up with.
    There are always players online that have same level and/or same quest :-)

Check out our Discussions Thread for more information about Mystics Guild.
    You can post your reply or e-mail me in-game (@DeRaaf.NL) for information

Greetings,
    De Raaf
  • lyndsie.brown
    Thank you I'll check it out.
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Hi @lyndsie.brown

I may have people within my guild that could help you with leveling and exploring. Or even if you have questions with builds, crafting, or PVP. Here is a link to some information about my guild.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246237/skooma-anon-400-members-ad-pvp-trading-crafting#latest

If you are interested, let me know. I could shoot you an invite later on tonight.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594