The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Keeps on Azura's Star not able to claim

Tess_Phyreforge
Tess_Phyreforge
✭✭✭
We have a couple of keeps I know of that after a Keep take we can't claim them.

Castle Black Boot owned by the guild The Founders, This guild was the owner when the keep was owned by EP and DC and when AD took control of the Keep we can't claim it either, we get the message its claim by another guild.

Same with Castle Bloodmayne, no guild has been able to claim it for the past 2+ months, It's been owned by The Zamrock Legion for over 2 months,

Can we get them reset or something?

• AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Happens on xb1 eu too. Some keeps have a 30 second timer before it can be claimed others don't even change hands. I'm wondering if it is something to do with someone from that alliance being part of the capturing raid. Either way it is stupid.
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    same with castle glademist on DC
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a bug. If the keep is taken when no one from the owning guild is online, it cannot be claimed by another guild.

You will note that sometimes the keeps are taken by what are obvious troll guilds that are meant to prevent another faction from claiming those keeps when they take them.

Submit a /bug every time that happens and hopefully ZOS will get around to fixing it once we annoy them enough.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Gina, I see this a lot in Azura Star on PC NA. Can you please pass this along to the team? It basically locks out guilds from claiming ownership of keeps and resources.
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to finally claim Castle Black Boot the other day.

There was another keep battle I was in and I saw that the Quartermaster didn't die and we was unable to claim the keep when he flipped to our faction NPC, the Keep was still owned by the previous guild.

So I am wondering if this could be 1 of the issues

Bloodmayne on AZ has been owned by the same guild for over 2 months no matter the faction that owns the keep
  • PriorityBalle
    PriorityBalle
    ✭✭✭
    Cant claim keeps in Azura's Star ?

Only solution i see is to stop PvP'ing.
    Pedin i phith in aníron, a nin ú-cheniathog