The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fishysticks...selling for 20.k$???

DrizztWulfgar
DrizztWulfgar
✭✭
Wow.... FIshysticks recipe selling for $20,000. WHY???? are they so expensive in guild stores..
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someones hoping that you are desperate enough to do writs that you'll pay that.
    If you can't find it at a more reasonable price just buy some fishy sticks from a guild store and use them to complete writs.
    When TG comes out recipes needed for provisioning writs are going to be sold by cooks and brewers.
    Dont know what price ZOS will have them sold for but I doubt it'll be as much as 20k.
    Edited by BabeestorGor on February 14, 2016 11:34AM
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
    Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow.... FIshysticks recipe selling for $20,000. WHY???? are they so expensive in guild stores..

PS4 NA I can make you fishy sticks for free just send me a message in game and I could send you about 100.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
    Options
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I bought my recipe for 19k a few months ago. I didn't even need it for a writ. I was going after my master angler and has thousands of fish. Bought the recipe made my money back and then some. Then while playing my other chars I found a few of them. I have sold them and not at those prices. I don't believe in breaking someone's bank. It takes the fun out of the game having to grind to get the gold for one recipe, especially when there are other things (like tempers) to spend your gold on.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because they are listed at a price, does not mean they sell for that price.

I know the prices on the console guild stores are inflated for some odd reason, but this is not a price I can see anyone paying for a L1 Food Item for an L1 Writ that pays 200 to 600 gold.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For fun? Like the 1-million gold Potato on PC NA.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's because it's sort of ESO legendary, the whole Fishy Stick thing.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
    Options
  • Wolffie
    Wolffie
    Soul Shriven
    Alternatively, if you don't want to wait for the patch just farm them out on your starter islands. I can't speak for DC or EP, but Khenarthi's Roost has a very good loop. Just loot all the backpacks, desks and tall copper urns throughout Mistral, then loop the three temples ending at the Crescent Moon temple, then take that wayshrine back to Mistral and repeat. For EP you would farm Bleakrock and Bal Foyen and DC would farm Betnikh and Stros M'kai.
    Seriously, they're so easy to farm out. 20k? Eff that! Please don't ever spend gold on them!
    Options
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    I talked to a few of my guild members they said the reason for such high price is for players that have high level characters. they said that the price is for demand level 1 single material recipes are going for big money. I found a fishy recipe and bought one for 10,000. turned them around and sold them for $39,000. .... MY guild leader said that people who have millions in this game will buy these thing....at our underground market. I got a special invite and bam ....39,000 in gold.
    Options
  • mubzander
    mubzander
    ✭✭
    Tbh I just paid 4k for one. Now I have 5000 fishes to craft. Lucky soccer is on tomorrow, by the end of the two games hopefully I should be rank 40-50.
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Oooo! 20K! Must be rare! I must have it!"

It pays to shop around :)
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh? I find that recipe in containers all the time.And I just sell them to any merchant?? I'm a dummy! I wont be doing that again!!
    Edited by Volkodav on March 1, 2016 12:41AM
    Options
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Yes i average 15,000 to 20,000$ a week off of level 1 recipe . 1 to 2 ingredient
    Options
  • Givens
    Givens
    Soul Shriven
    Explains why the ones that I put in the Guild Store for 32g sell pretty fast :) Ah well, better than 9g :)
    Options
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    I usually sell my level 1's for about 500. No since in bleeding people dry.
    Options
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    I just sold a baked potato recipe for 18,000$.... AND a banana surprise recipe for 16,000$ ....Wow
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Givens wrote: »
    Explains why the ones that I put in the Guild Store for 32g sell pretty fast :) Ah well, better than 9g :)

This is why the MM add-on is your friend.
    Options