Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closed

Cody603
Cody603
Ty
Edited by Cody603 on February 13, 2016 10:50AM

Best Answer

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your mount doesnt have to be checked except when you go to a stable to train.Still though,..when you train one they ALL get trained,..but only on the one char you are using while ingame.If you change to another one,the training isnt the same as on the other one.
    Also if you purchase updates to your mount training in the crown store,it goes for all your mounts.Again,for only the one char you bought the upgrades with.They arent account wide.
    Edited by Volkodav on February 13, 2016 10:07AM
    Answer ✓
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, your mount training on that one character will only apply to that one character, so your alt character won't have the same mount stats, but they'll have the same mounts from your collections of course.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your training works for all mounts owned by one character.
  • Cody603
    Cody603
    Let me expand on what I originally said. I have three characters, whenever I do training on one the other two cant do training. The timer until I can do training is the same for all three.
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Cody603 wrote: »
    Let me expand on what I originally said. I have three characters, whenever I do training on one the other two cant do training. The timer until I can do training is the same for all three.

you have to look mount on your collection menu on the other alt and make sure the horse is checked. then you can upgrade at the stable
  • Cody603
    Cody603
    It is checked.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody603 wrote: »

That's really weird.