Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Family Share on Steam

ScratchMatch
Is it possible to play ESO on another account on steam but the same account on ESO? My original account got hacked but I had family share on so I managed to get ESO back. I was wondering if I can still play on my account on another steam user?
That moment when you don't get a weapon for your class after a really hard boss fight.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I had problems with steam download of eso, so I just installed non-steam version from official site.
    My account is still steam-bound (can only buy crowns via steam) but the game launches without it now.
    Have you tried to get the hacked account back?
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 13, 2016 7:04PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Veske_Valrune
    Veske_Valrune
    ✭✭✭
    I bought eso when it was on sale during the winter sale on steam and was playing through steam initially, but having a lower end pc wanted to play without steam on, the two were never connected for me (eso and steam) I just went into my eso folder and made a shortcut of the launcher and ran it without even having to open steam, also you can download the game for free if you sign into your account on the main website.
    PC
    North American Server
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just play the base client without steam, it's better anyway!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."