The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double purchase of DLC, refund?

zoulipiousub17_ESO
I'm double posting in two forums. Not sure where this topic would post. I did not know that when I resubbed monthly, the DLC for Orsinium was automatically accessible. I purchased the 3k crowns and bought in game. The game allowed the purchase of the DLC. Is it possible to get my crowns refunded? TIA
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very seriously doubt it. The website is pretty clear on how subbing vs. not subbing works. On the bright side, now you have the DLC no matter if you sub or if you don't.

A lot of people who sub still purchase the DLC with their monthly Crown allotment, that way if they should ever decide not to pay the monthly fee for subbing they'll still have access to the DLC.
    Edited by vyrusb23 on February 12, 2016 10:23PM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did the same thing,without thinking.But I didnt want a refund.It was my fault for not paying attention.