Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stamina nightblade pvp

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
i'm imperial stam nightblade, i mainly PVP! first question after the thieves guild patch, will stamina nightblade still be okay for pvp?

now main question, should i run dual wield and 2h? or 2h and bow..
where should i spend my champion points on and what are the main abilities you should use on bow bar and 2h bar or dual wield and 2h or whatever you think is the best, just try to give me some information if you can :)
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    wait till after eso live their talking alot about abilities today
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    wait till after eso live their talking alot about abilities today

when and how do i watch it?
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »
    i'm imperial stam nightblade, i mainly PVP! first question after the thieves guild patch, will stamina nightblade still be okay for pvp?

where should i spend my champion points on and what are the main abilities you should use on bow bar and 2h bar or dual wield and 2h or whatever you think is the best, just try to give me some information if you can :)

@izJordy
    This is what I use and so far it works great.
    I run 2h and bow
    Bow Bar: Shuffle, Poison Injection, Piercing Mark, Dark Cloak, Siphoning Strikes Ultimate= Soul Tether
    2H Bar: Surprise Attack, Executioner, Ambush, Rally, Mass Hysteria Ultimate= Soul Harvest
    (Since I haven't done much pvp on this char I do not have vigor yet, but close so if you do have vigor I would put that in instead of mark)

Gear:
    5 Hundings Rage
    3 Ashen Grip
    Stamina Enchants on all the pieces
    Increase Wep dmg on bow
    Unresistable damage on 2h
    (I use greatsword with precise trait)

Almost forgot about jewelry, I run 3 endurance with all wep dmg enchants.
    Mundus Stone:
    Warrior

Magic and Stamina Drinks

With this setup I currently have 19k hp, 25k stam, 2k stamina regen and 3200 wep dmg
    This works quite well for me. I have good magic and stamina regen, I am quick with the bow and have good dmg. The only downside is you only have 19k hp, but I have cloak to deal with that.
    Edited by EsoRecon on February 12, 2016 5:50PM
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    izJordy wrote: »

@izJordy
    This is what I use and so far it works great.
    I run 2h and bow
    Bow Bar: Shuffle, Poison Injection, Piercing Mark, Dark Cloak, Siphoning Strikes Ultimate= Soul Tether
    2H Bar: Surprise Attack, Executioner, Ambush, Rally, Mass Hysteria Ultimate= Soul Harvest
    (Since I haven't done much pvp on this char I do not have vigor yet, but close so if you do have vigor I would put that in instead of mark)

Gear:
    5 Hundings Rage
    3 Ashen Grip
    Stamina Enchants on all the pieces
    Increase Wep dmg on bow
    Unresistable damage on 2h
    (I use greatsword with precise trait)

Almost forgot about jewelry, I run 3 endurance with all wep dmg enchants.
    Mundus Stone:
    Warrior

Magic and Stamina Drinks

With this setup I currently have 19k hp, 25k stam, 2k stamina regen and 3200 wep dmg
    This works quite well for me. I have good magic and stamina regen, I am quick with the bow and have good dmg. The only downside is you only have 19k hp, but I have cloak to deal with that.

hmm, sounds legit, most of these things are something i use and works aswell, i just see stamblades with dual wield/2h sometimes no bow and it confuses me, wondering me if its better or not, anyways 2h and bow seems fine, and shuffle? why? is it really usefull? thats something i do not use, nor tried also ultimates why no dawnbreaker from the fighters guild? and whatatabout the buffs like camoflauge hunter?
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a slightly-related question for you guys, if you have the time.

I haven't played since before Orsinium dropped, and I wanted to dust off my VR13 Altmer NB. However, I'm REALLY wanting to try a PvP melee Stamina build, primarily for single-target ganking and back-line skirmishing.

I'm wondering how noticeable the lack of racial Stamina passives will be. Part of me thinks the Altmer Magicka racials supplementing Surprise Attack + Crippling Grasp will be a nice complement to my melee toolkit, but I wanted to get some opinions on it before I dumped any more gold into a respect.

Thanks in advance, you guys!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a slightly-related question for you guys, if you have the time.

I haven't played since before Orsinium dropped, and I wanted to dust off my VR13 Altmer NB. However, I'm REALLY wanting to try a PvP melee Stamina build, primarily for single-target ganking and back-line skirmishing.

I'm wondering how noticeable the lack of racial Stamina passives will be. Part of me thinks the Altmer Magicka racials supplementing Surprise Attack + Crippling Grasp will be a nice complement to my melee toolkit, but I wanted to get some opinions on it before I dumped any more gold into a respect.

Thanks in advance, you guys!

Hmm , racials do make a difference but it's not the end all. I'm guessing you will see that but of dmg lossed, but i suppose the max mag/regen will help you with your cloaking. Stam nb's tend to focus on wpn dmg/stam regen so they don't have super high max stamina.

If your going for a ganking build, then i think you'd just focus on pure dmg.

You could try it, it will still work pretty good.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Lee Palmer! I really appreciate your insight.

:)