Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Nirhoned Woodworking Weapons

joker0137
joker0137
✭✭✭
Howdy,
I am currently trying to research all traits in woodworking, however I can't seem to get me hands on a Nirhoned bow or inferno staff. Would anyone out there be willing to craft me one so I can begin research on it?
I'd pay handsomely.
Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    If you are on EU XB1 I can help.
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you looked at the guild traders in Craglorn? Don't know your platform, but on PC EU you'll there find almost every nirn item.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah sorry, forgot to say what platform I'm on,

PS4 EU

Thanks anyways, @CraftMaster and @lolo_01b16_ESO

PS4 EU server
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    It would be for the bow and all types of staff, anyone of them would be great.
    Edited by joker0137 on February 12, 2016 12:33PM

PS4 EU server
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Make it worth your while ;)

PS4 EU server
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    I cant help :disappointed:
    My nirn shield is resarching right now...
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get you that on PS4 EU. I will be on in about 4.5 hrs.

Message me if you still need it by then.

PSN: WharMachine
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Woop :smiley:

PS4 EU server
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its probably harder to build up the friendships on PS or XBox. I'm not sure actually how people pull that off in that game without a good chat system. Even so I would say that is your best bet. I learned nirnhoned traits by helping friends get their traits, and them helping me. It was very efficient.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its probably harder to build up the friendships on PS or XBox. I'm not sure actually how people pull that off in that game without a good chat system. Even so I would say that is your best bet. I learned nirnhoned traits by helping friends get their traits, and them helping me. It was very efficient.

It was way easier on PC tbh. But adapt and move on I guess. I am slowly working through stuff, but it's getting harder since I'm just missing a few here and there.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but on PS4 (its very rare but worth the wait), you sometimes get some random player group you and it turns out that they are actually a pretty awesome mate.

PS4 EU server
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Filter in Guild Traders on Nirnhoned trait and see what comes up.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Craglorn has a few traders that have it and Grahtwood. Pretty reasonable compared to where it was. You can actually buy the weapons cheaper than the stones lol.

Armor about 10-15k. And weapons were 22-25k.

Potent nirn was at 25k.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think I have seen staffs for around 30 to 40k. I never paid that though.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Just can't seem to find the staffs. I can find most of the armor okay,
    I'll check Craglorn again tonight. So if you want to make some coin, Craglorn traders should list some up now :p

PS4 EU server
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »
    Just can't seem to find the staffs. I can find most of the armor okay,
    I'll check Craglorn again tonight. So if you want to make some coin, Craglorn traders should list some up now :p

Most of the time for me nirnhoned items just don't move so most may have given up on selling them.
    I'm NA otherwise I could help you.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got 100% of my nirnhoned by buying in guild stores, mostly in Craglorn. Prices were cheaper on PC though than what people are listing from console in this thread.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    I manged to pick up what I was looking for from the Craglorn traders,

Thanks for the help everyone x

PS4 EU server
  • Adzer2
    Adzer2
    ✭✭✭
    Wayrest on PS4 EU (DC) has a trading guild that constantly has Nirnhoned equipment
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Characters:
    Adzer - Breton Templar
    Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
    Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
    Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
    Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
    Father Dori - Breton Templar
    Argo - Argonian Dragonknight