Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA XBOX ONE Nighttime Player Base

DarkJaggered
was wondering if anyone knew which of the three alliances had the most night time activity. Trying to figure this out before I make my next toon seeing as I only play from about 10pm-6am CST
  • midnighttechie
    I really think it's hit or miss with which one seems to be more active at night. Personally at night it is hard for me to find anyone on outside of the "big" cities no matter what area I am in. Which makes it a real pain when it comes to getting the group dungeons and delves done. If I really had to pick an alliance though I might go with the Aldmeri as being more active at night.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riften is always a pack house on the EP side lmao
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • midnighttechie
    Same here on the Aldmeri side.... makes it kind of annoying at times when you want to do something and there are 10-20 people running around making it impossible.
  • Diab3ticBatman
    Same here on the Aldmeri side.... makes it kind of annoying at times when you want to do something and there are 10-20 people running around making it impossible.

Aldmeri is definitely always packed. On the quests you do not mind having others around there is no one and the quests where having people around complicates the objective there seems to be 50 people there.
    The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
    WE RUN AS ONE!
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Not dagger fall
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA